Finally after 6 months of TTC BFP!

Frankenforce

Reaction score
Okay, let me start off by saying you won't know you're pregnant until you miss your period. I say this because I was one who was obsessed with TTC. SO OBSESSED. I researched and looked at forums constantly and the first 4 months I seriously thought I had every symptom I read.

When I got my BFP 2 days ago. I had. No. Idea. None! I had a few hints that maybe but I figured nah and made up other excuses as to why I felt that why. Here we go:

I'm not sure when I ovulated to tell you the truth. I stopped tracking 2 months ago. I wanted to post to tell you to relax and let it be what it is and when it happens you will least expect it and be so so happy!!

I knew I ovulated though because I felt paid and had a little bit of EWCM. Around 3/8

So after that this is what I felt:

Nothing. At. All.

Until about 4/5 days before my period I had implantation bleeding. It was one pink drop on my toilet paper. Then my abdomen hurt when I walked all night. The next day I had 2 spots of brown. That was all. I figured it was my cycle being weird really.

Then on Sunday 3/23 I went on a date with my husband and the whole entire day I was falling asleep. It was bad.

But I figured since I had woke up at 3 am EVERY night that was why!

On 3/24 I was supposed to see AF and when she didn't show in the morning like she always does I was tempted to get a test at the grocery store, so I did

I figured eh. It will probably be negative and I'm just going to be a little late. As soon as I peed on that thing it came up positive!!!

DONT LOSE HOPE! XOXOXO ❤️❤️💜💜

Okay, let me start off by saying you won't know you're pregnant until you miss your period. I say this because I was one who was obsessed with TTC. SO OBSESSED. I researched and looked at forums constantly and the first 4 months I seriously thought I had every symptom I read.

When I got my BFP 2 days ago. I had. No. Idea. None! I had a few hints that maybe but I figured nah and made up other excuses as to why I felt that why. Here we go:

I'm not sure when I ovulated to tell you the truth. I stopped tracking 2 months ago. I wanted to post to tell you to relax and let it be what it is and when it happens you will least expect it and be so so happy!!

I knew I ovulated though because I felt paid and had a little bit of EWCM. Around 3/8

So after that this is what I felt:

Nothing. At. All.

Until about 4/5 days before my period I had implantation bleeding. It was one pink drop on my toilet paper. Then my abdomen hurt when I walked all night. The next day I had 2 spots of brown. That was all. I figured it was my cycle being weird really.

Then on Sunday 3/23 I went on a date with my husband and the whole entire day I was falling asleep. It was bad.

But I figured since I had woke up at 3 am EVERY night that was why!

On 3/24 I was supposed to see AF and when she didn't show in the morning like she always does I was tempted to get a test at the grocery store, so I did

I figured eh. It will probably be negative and I'm just going to be a little late. As soon as I peed on that thing it came up positive!!!

DONT LOSE HOPE! XOXOXO ❤️❤️💜💜
CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for your growing family!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your story and giving us all hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->