FINALLY! After about 3 years:)

miana

TTC #1
Reaction score
I've been posting on this site on and off for a few years and I have been absent for quite awhile(sometimes it just makes you more upset seeing all the BFP's when you aren't getting one.....but you are still happy for them :) )

I just wanted to let all those women out there who have been trying for a long time that it will happen!
My husband and I have been trying for probably over 3 years but only got serious about it for the last 2 years. We have no fertility issues and have been checked for everything you can! We've had the semen test, ultrasounds, clomid, laparoscopy(all clear thankfully) and everything before you take the leap to IVF.
The only thing we did that I think worked was over christmas we decided to take a break from the stress of it and just enjoy the festive season. My husband and I both had been on a healthy eating diet and lost a bit of weight, I only lost about 6 kgs but I think it made a difference, my husband lost quite a bit more.
Oh and Of course I had just decided to get super fit and workout more I wanted to get a nice flat belly this year.....but I guess that plan has slightly changed ha ha.

So don't give up and just take on a healthy lifestyle and be happy.
Everyone says "just relax and stop thinking about it"... Which is the one thing you HATE to hear when you have been trying for so long! But I think it kind of works sometimes :)

Good luck to all those LTTC-ers :)

I've been posting on this site on and off for a few years and I have been absent for quite awhile(sometimes it just makes you more upset seeing all the BFP's when you aren't getting one.....but you are still happy for them :) )

I just wanted to let all those women out there who have been trying for a long time that it will happen!
My husband and I have been trying for probably over 3 years but only got serious about it for the last 2 years. We have no fertility issues and have been checked for everything you can! We've had the semen test, ultrasounds, clomid, laparoscopy(all clear thankfully) and everything before you take the leap to IVF.
The only thing we did that I think worked was over christmas we decided to take a break from the stress of it and just enjoy the festive season. My husband and I both had been on a healthy eating diet and lost a bit of weight, I only lost about 6 kgs but I think it made a difference, my husband lost quite a bit more.
Oh and Of course I had just decided to get super fit and workout more I wanted to get a nice flat belly this year.....but I guess that plan has slightly changed ha ha.

So don't give up and just take on a healthy lifestyle and be happy.
Everyone says "just relax and stop thinking about it"... Which is the one thing you HATE to hear when you have been trying for so long! But I think it kind of works sometimes :)

Good luck to all those LTTC-ers :)

Thank you- you gave me some hope.

It gives me hope! We have tried to take breaks it never happened for us!

Congratulations!!!! :wohoo: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->