Finally Agreed on Names! I think....

FeistyMom

3 DDs, 1 DS & Preggers
Reaction score
So hubby and I had a horrible time picking a name for DS last time, so this time I was ready with boy names and we quickly agreed. But we are team :yellow: this time, and needed a girl name too. Since we had no problems with our first two girls, I didn't really think too much about it until we were pregnant.

Well, DH hated all of my suggestions and he had basically none of his own. Until a magical moment today, when I managed to suggest a name he liked!

So, here are the names (for now):
Donovan Joseph
Rosemary Faith

Our other children are:
Grace Elizabeth
Evamarie Joy
Landon Patrick

I think it all works together - a bit of an old fashioned feel, but with tons of possibilities for nicknames, and family tie-ins to grandparents/great-grandparents and others on the family tree. Does it seem like both names would work? Or am I finally just giving up out of exhaustion? hehe!

Very cute and they work well together too :thumbup:

Just wanted to say I never heard Evamarie before... pretty unique

I think rosemary goes nice

Thanks all!

I made Evamarie up by combining hubby's grandma (Eva) and my grandma (Ivahmarie). We call her Evie most of the time now, but I also call her Evie-ree sometimes!

Love them both! And they both match your children's names well :)

Love them, definitely fits in with your other childrens names x

I know a girl called rosemary and she named her daughter Romy as that's a NN for rosemary......

Donovan Joseph reminds me of Jason Donovan he played Joseph and sang any dream will do I think he sang with Kylie too? Nice names though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->