Finally found baby's heartbeat with doppler at 11+1

Jordicia

Very proud Mummy of 3!
Reaction score
:happydance: Sooo happy :happydance:

I have been trying to find baby's heartbeat for the last 5 weeks (i'm not crazy honestly! I went to my scan 2 weeks ago at what was supposed to be 13 weeks and got put back to 9w 2d) So i had been trying to hear it since lo was 6 weeks! Whoops...:blush:

I have the Hi bebe doppler with the lcd screen which i would highly recommend, it is fantastic when you know where you are supposed to be looking :dohh:

Well It was just the most amazing feeling to be able to hear as i really thought that something was wrong after the date change and not being able to find it was driving me crazy. I looked at youtube and saw where a midwife was trying to find it and realised that i was too low and baby must actually be out of my pelvice (i've had 2 children already) but only just.

OH has recorded it on our camera so I can listen to it over and over lol. We think it sounds like a train so maybe the predictor on my sig is right...
Not feeling quite so nervous for my 12 week scan next thursday now, i was almost at the point of not going before i heard this :wohoo:

Yay am pleased you found it - as you can see from my earlier thread I got my doppler today and have tried a couple of times to find the heartbeat - I find it but only for a couple of seconds each time and then it disappears! I am going to have another go tonite and then leave it til next week as have already used half a bottle of gel :D

xxx

Thanks hun, It is so stressful isnt it! I used up most of the bottle of gel straight away too lol. I didnt find anything except myself at 9w but i have a tilted uterus so it makes things a little more difficult. I hope you find it for a little longer tonight, it is very threputic and made me cry I was so happy. Try to record it if you can its amazing to listen back to. Good luck xxx

Jordicia I need your help! I 'm 11 weeks today and have also got a tilted uterus. Needless to say I have had zero luck finding the heartbeat, mine doesn't have the LCD thingy so just going on sounds. I've had the doppler two days and just keep finding my own HB. What tips can you give me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->