Finally found heartbeat

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Using the Doppler. :)

Cheered me right up. Must have a little wriggler in there though cause it didn't stay steady for very long but got about 161bpm.

Yay! Scan a week on Monday, all I need now is to start feeling like a human again and all will be good :)

Nice! I found mine a week or so ago but only for a couple seconds and havent gotten it again. I can feel it move sometimes though so I know it's there! What doppler did you use? How low down was it? Any tips?

How many weeks are you ladies, I desperately want to get a Doppler around 9 weeks but so scared I will stress myself out xx

No need to stress if you can't find it. Some women take a lot longer than 12 weeks to find. Not sure on the make of my Doppler. Just looks like what the midwives use.

I gel all along the hairline just above public bone, start from the left where I can hear my own whooshing artery and then work my way across until I hear the placenta, then work my way around that area.

As reassuring as it is to have a Doppler and find that heartbeat please don't stress and think something is wrong if you can't find it xx

Found babies myself a couple of nights ago, was wonderful. Not tried again as don't want to become too OCD with it lol.

Its so lovely to get that re assurance isn't it. But equally awful when you can't find it! I perservered for 3 days at 9+5 onwards and finally got it as a pp said near the placenta

What is the earliest you ladies have heard? I'm thinking of getting one at around 9 weeks xx

I'm 12 weeks and got a steady heartbeat on the Doppler today. It varies for all women I think. Xx

I still can't find mine. I havent felt it wiggling either. Trying not to worry but I feel like I should find it by now! I have a scan next Monday, it can't come quick enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->