FINALLY!! Got a pos ( I think) at CD 24

D

DrGomps

SO I recently had a miscarriage and its been 6 weeks since I lost the baby and am FINALLY Oing...had a short 14 day cycle...and now am CD 24...got my first faint pos yesterday and another today...

though my CBFM said High...but my stick looks darker then it ever has...

here is the afternoon test from cd 23

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_0590-1_zpsab113ba2.jpg

cd 24 fmu

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_0609-1_zps06f12126.jpg

same test dry

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_0616_zpsdba1a2cb.jpg

cbfm monitor "high" though all my other highs were WAY lighter...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_0612_zps4ef145f2.jpg

to the left is LH, right is estrogen...

here are the previous days Highs...much lighter!!

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/IMG_0573_zps083a1421.jpg

the OPK tests look very POS to me!!!! BABY DUST!!!!!! GO get BUSY!!!

thanks!! Just took 6 weeks. :wacko: we BD the last 5 days. And will tonight.

YES - Def do the deed!!!! FX'd I hope to hear good news soon!

Looking good hun, fingers crossed for you :)

thanks! I peed on probably 50 OPKs this cycle...LOL.

YES - Def do the deed!!!! FX'd I hope to hear good news soon!

thanks!! fx'ed! Are you ttc too??

Trying- but not trying LOL- this is my first cycle that i am doing whatever i can to increase my chances. We want a girl so you know - I will just be content with a happy and healthy baby. I already have so much on my plate so I cant try like we want to. Plus my cycles i believe are just getting back to being normal after my MC in August. so we shall see- I hope everything works out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage in jan. also I am doing everything this cycle. Lol. Clomid, OPKs, bbt, etc. do you have any kids?

Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage in jan. also I am doing everything this cycle. Lol. Clomid, OPKs, bbt, etc. do you have any kids?

I do- I have 4 girls and the youngest 3 boys (in the mix of the boys are 1 set of twins) so - thats why we are going with the flow- lol I not only have them but work full time and do other things- Thank you though - i was torn about the loss- I keep dreaming about my baby - but its all in Gods will -

wow! Jaycrew! YOu have your hands full! ANd you work?? you must be SO busy! What do you do for work??

In healthcare by trade LOl and by heart I actually write-yes def NEVER EVER a dull moment at our house lol NEVER!!!!!!! Ive seen it all just about

what do you do in healthcare??? who takes care of your kids??? I have a nanny and am a PhD student in neuroscience. :thumbup:

OMG!!! HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!!!!! GEESH!!! Thats excellent!!!! The kids go to school- the little ones are in Pre K and we balance it out between the two of us - I'm not hands on I'm in Administration so its pretty boring lol to say the least but thank God for it- We have a pretty big family so everyone is very much hands on whether I like it or not.

are you in the US??? My daughter is only 16 months so shes not in school yet. But my nanny is my sister, so its good to have someone you know and love take care of your kid if you can't do it yourself! :thumbup:

are you in the US??? My daughter is only 16 months so shes not in school yet. But my nanny is my sister, so its good to have someone you know and love take care of your kid if you can't do it yourself! :thumbup:

I am in the US - Im down south I used to live in NY - your so lucky - my sister is not the nanny type - LOL - she's the typical NYC girl always on the go, networking etc. My aunt never had children so she always sat with my babies until they were able to walk and talk- I loved it and then As my work load increased and more hours in the office I had to seek help for her- And the help I found she actually became family - my youngest daughter LOVES her - You really are blessed to have your sister!!! And just having a 16mos old and in school for your PHd - My God thats amazing!!! I have a couple of friends who actually are back in school working on that too and both have children about your age and I take my hat off to you all!! My Great aunt actually obtained hers years ago back in the late 70's after her husband passed away- she raised her son alone and just put her mind to it- she's retired now but she was an Educator for many years in NYC. Anything is possible - i see that through so many people...If you will yourself you absolutely can do anything!!!

well you have 7 and work full time! Thats definitely a challenge!

my schooling is more like a job...I get paid to go and I do research. I don't take classes anymore and just do experiments on brains all day! :haha:

my schooling is more like a job...I get paid to go and I do research. I don't take classes anymore and just do experiments on brains all day! :haha:

I love how you say that - eeh i just work on brains all day-- just the everyday - LOL - I still admire what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!

thanks hun!

I love how you say that - eeh i just work on brains all day-- just the everyday - LOL - I still admire what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..its not really that exciting, but I enjoy it! :D

LOL - I would LOVE to be able to get into DH's brain...LOL any tips??? LOL ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->