Finally got my positive OPK

Swangrl

Reaction score
So I finally got my OPK on CD 17 and I actually almost didnt take it that morning thinking the test were bad since I had been peeing since monday and i had just been getting the same faint line, Saturaday to my suprise the line was finally dark, which I thought was really late but i guess means I am on a 3o day cycle. We had BD on Friday CD16 but my hubby wasnt well last night so we didn't get any BDing in :(! My question, I took my temp yesterday and it was raised a tad all day and this am it was under does, this mean I am out since I have heard if your pregnant your temp is raised from ovulation day on??? Any answers would be great thanks ladies BABY DUST

I don't think you're out yet, it'd be too early for the witch to show. Your temp will most likely rise again tomorrow. Do you have a link to your chart?

i got my positive OPK today to ,few days eraly so got fingers crossed :)

No chart I have never charted my temp so I prob cant even go off that considering today it was 98.1, i just got a thermometer. So i have only been tracking on my calendar and this was my first month with OPK's.. GL Samantha76 BABY DUST

I would say you're definitely not out yet! You are bding every day or every other day, which is fine. Keep bding as long as you can because you just can't say for certain how long the egg is gonna survive.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->