Finally hcg results

orangedaisy

Reaction score
We'll finally got ahold of the nurse, my hcg yesterday was 384. Was 14 on the 29th. I go back tomorrow for another one. Sounds good though right? Though I may be a little earlier than I thought.

Sounds good hun! The blood draw was 48hr after the first one right?

Just found betabase.com and used their calculator - doubling time of 30.14hrs - that's good right? Since they want max 48 hrs ideally right?

3rd quant done - waiting on results this afternoon! I also got them to run a progesterone level too but that one takes 1-2 weeks to get back. :/

That sounds good! I don't know by how much of a jump that is but that is way more than triple! It's just supposed to double every 48-72 hours to be good. So sounds like a nice, healthy level!

That sounds good! I don't know by how much of a jump that is but that is way more than triple! It's just supposed to double every 48-72 hours to be good. So sounds like a nice, healthy level!

You know, you're right. I just did the math on tripling every 48 instead of doubling, and it just barely went over tripling. So that is good! When the nurse gave me the number she said she was concerned that it was low or maybe I'm just earlier than we thought. But either way, she should know that it's not the number that matters but the doubling time. Geez. I'm not a fan of that clinic anyways. Here's hoping the OB clinic is better. (The nurse is from my general clinic)

Good news on the levels, glad that the HCG is rising well! :)

Shocked they make you wait so long on prog. levels though. Mine were processed within 24 hours, both hcg and prog. I never realized that diff. labs had diff. wait times for the quant tests! :\ Such a bummer!

Grrrr! They're supposed to have my quant results back by 2 today, it's 2:30 so I called and they told me it could be 4 if it comes back today at all. That goes against what they and the lab have always told me, 2:00. I'm going to be ticked if they accidentally shipped it off to wherever they do the progesterone lab that takes 1-2 weeks... Hope they don't think I won't be calling back in a couple hours haha

Since they're waiting on the results from across town, what do you think my chances are of calling the lab directly for my results? They are MY results after all.

Finally got the results 3 minutes before their office closed lol
887! Doubling time went up a little to 39. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->