Finally here to TTC #2! need a buddy!

Trying4Angel1

Mom & preggo with #2
Reaction score
Our LO will be 8 months old on Saturday and we've decided that we're ready to start trying for #2. I couldn't be more excited!! I'm so glad to be here!
I'm currently on day 3 of our first cycle!

Hope to find a buddy!:flower:

Just wanted to wish you luck for ttc! We will be ttc #2 next month, very excited too :)

I'm ttc #2 as well and I'm on cd 7 today. Will be interesting to compare our stories with your LO being 8 months old and mine is 8 years old!

Hi! I have a 13 month old & we're TTC #2! We've been trying for a few months, but I'm currently CD9. :)

HI!!!! Im TTC#2 as well. but with a 4yr old son. Me and my bf are ready to start a family and he is great with my son. I'm on cycle day 4!!!! Looking for buddy as well :hugs:

Our LO will be 8 months old on Saturday and we've decided that we're ready to start trying for #2. I couldn't be more excited!! I'm so glad to be here!
I'm currently on day 3 of our first cycle!

Hope to find a buddy!:flower:

Looks like we're getting a nice little group of buddies. Hope everyone is going well with this cycle. I'm cd 8 today and have taken 3 doses of clomid. So far do good on the unpleasant side effects front :)

Oops so far so good I ment, bloody auto correct lol

Glad to have you all here to share the journey!

Im just waiting on AF to leave so we can get started!!

I am also TTC #2, Have been for 13 months now, have a 26 month old. Have just borrowed a Clearblue Fertility Monitor from a friend so am hoping it will get things moving! Am on the first month with it, Cycle day 10 and apparently ovulating today! so Peak time yesterday and today. My #1 took 4 yrs to concieve!

Hi! Can I join? I have a beautiful 17 month old daughter, and this is my 8th cycle ttc. Today is CD6. It only took 3 cycles to conceive the first time, and I'm a little worried that my endometriosis is coming back.

Hi welcome you guys, good luck and keep the updates coming. I'm cd 9 today and had my 4th clomid tablet last night, last dose tonight and I have an ultra sound next week.

Hi ladies! I can be a buddy! TTC #2. I have a 3 yr old son. Im CD 9 just finished round 2 of clomid. I'll start OPK testing tomorrow!

Hi ladies, Im TTC number 2 as well... I already have an 18 month old DD.

Im on CD30ish, have no idea if I ovulated and just want AF to come so I can start keeping track and know whats happening with my body! I have a horrible feeling AF is going to take forever though :(
Also have a pack of IC opks coming tomorrow :D

Sylvia710 we're the same cycle day and we're both on clomid. I'm on first round, 50mg, so far no side effects thank god. Are you being monitored? I have to have an ultrasound cd13.

So how does clomid work? Is it like you take it certain cycle days and then see if you've ovulated? Sorry I'm uninformed. :blush: I'm trying to get dh to let me try it, but he's super paranoid about side effects.

It stimulates follicle production which in turn should make you ovulate, everyone has different directions but I'm taking mine cd5-9. I go in for an ultrasound on cd13 to see how many follicles I have and how big they are, then theoretically they should have an idea if and when I'll ovulate. No side effects for me so far, what specifically is your doctor concerned about?

Sorry re read that, what is your hubby worried about I should say

thanks for the info. :) Hubby is worried that I'll be uber hormonal, and even though the chance is small, he's worried about the possibility of having multiples.

Good luck for you this month!

Hi ladies! We are just starting ttc number two as well! We have an eleven month old and are feeling good about trying again. Waiting for AF to show as I'm 14 dpo with a zillion BFNs. I'm ready for next month and I'm excited to meet others ttc number two, especially those of you with kids under a year. My friends think I'm nuts to start trying again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->