Finally here to TTC #2! need a buddy!

hey girls,im ready for #2 also,15 dpo and all i have gotten are "BFN" and im 1 day late,its my first month trying to conceive ,i have a 1 year old baby boy and he is very lonely and ready for a sister or brother to play with ....idk what to think since im 1 day late and the test all come back with "BFN" i ready for month 2 if im not pregnant i just want af to come now,i feel very pregnant though

idk what wrong with me,my lower back is killing me,its pain along with a burning sensation,and like a stabbing pain on my left front side...

Could you be having a miscarriage? You should go see the doctor if it's worrying you, good luck

Sylvia710 we're the same cycle day and we're both on clomid. I'm on first round, 50mg, so far no side effects thank god. Are you being monitored? I have to have an ultrasound cd13.

Hi Take2. You're lucky you haven't had side effects. I have gotten a tad hormonal lol, a little on the sensitive side sometimes but it's worth it. And I am being monitored. I had an ultrasound on CD3 and will have bloodwork done after ovulation to test my progesterone levels.

Hi. We are TTC #4. We have 2 angels and a 15 month old daughter. This is cycle #10 since we miscarried angel #2 in March. This is cd 3 for me. Anyone else?

Sylvia710 I don't think I've had side effects but my partner tells me yesterday I've been a bit snappy lol, I'm not entirely sure it's the clomid..everyone gets a bit cranky occasionally..it's not necessarily the clomid...or maybe it was..poor guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->