Finally home *Pics*

Well it's been quite the week!!! Sorry I haven't been on Angelynn's been keeping me busy! She's decided that she loves cuddles and everytime I put her down she cries. So it's been hard geting stuff done and even right now she's cuddled on my chest fast asleep.
The more she shows her personalty the more I'm definetely starting to really learn who she is, and what she likes and dislikes.
She really is an amazing little girl and I still can't beleive shes home and that shes our baby, here to stay forever. I just can't beleive how in love with her I am and how beautiful she is to me.
Having her home is so much different than being in the hospital. I would only get to see her for a couple hours a day and most of that time she was sleeping.
But she's doing very well she's developing normally and is even ahead for a preemie. The nurse said shes doing things that a 1 month old does!
But anyways just wanted to update everyone and let u know i'm still alive lol
I'll try and get on here more I have some major catching up to do!!!I'll have more pics up tonight hopefully. :)

So happy to hear everything is going well and that little Angel is thriving.

I am so glad to hear everything is going welll for you and little Angel!! Get those pics up, can't wait to see her happy little face :) :hugs:

It is just so wonderful to hear that things are going well.

oh turbo, this post brought tears to my eyes. She looks like a full grown baby now, cute little chubby cheeks and all...so healthy (compared to the first pictures of her). you must be over the moon to have her home!

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see more pictures, she's so cute

omg hun shes gorgeous, I can't believe how beautiful she is *hugs*

Well we've had a busy weekend. Angel went in Friday morning to get the laser eye surgery done for her ROP. We had an appointment on wed and the eye doctor said she wanted angelynn to get the surgery because it just wasn't getting better and it was past the point of correcting itself. Her left eye was at stage 3 which is almost close to a partial detachment so thats why she wanted to get her in right away.
But she had the surgery and they kept her overnight at the hospital because she was so small and they just wanted to keep her in for 24 hour observation.she has eye drops that have to be given for a week to help with the swelling. So far everything seems good the surgery went well and she didn't have to be intubated. She has a check up on wednesday to see how her eyes are doing. She will continue to have eye appointments until they know the ROP is totally gone and won't be coming back.
I was pretty sad though when they took her away just before the surgery. I was worried and thinking the worst things like she wouldn't wake up from the anasthetic or she would have to stay in hospital longer because she would stop breathing or something. Yeah I know bad mom!!! I shouldn't worry myself with thoughts like that but I was just worried.

But things are going great she's back home and we're back into routine. She's growing every day and shes over 7lbs now! I can see her getting bigger as the days go by. In a couple weeks she will have outgrown most of her preemie and 5lb clothes. They are starting to get tight on her.
Anyways just thought i'd you all know where i've been. I've just been a busy mom with all these appointments and whatnot. I try to get on when I can :) I promise to get more pics up tomorrow!!!

I'm so glad the surgery went well, and how fast she's growing, that's amazing.
I hope everything keeps going well and I can't wait to see the new pictures

glad everything went well with laser treatment and i dontthink ur a bad mum i think ur an amazing mum xx

Its so great to see that you guys are finally home and that she is doing so well!! Congrats!:happydance:

She is beautiful!

aww, Angelyn is a little fattie baby now. So cute. I am glad she is doing so well.

wow thats excellent congrats steph

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"