Finally home with baby where he should be

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
First off a massive thank you to Vicky to keeping everyone updated and for keeping me company whilst I was in hospital :hug: :hugs:

Thank you to all you ladies and your nice messages on Vicky's thread. I just read through them all but I'll thank you all on here. It means alot xx

So you pretty much know the story, fell down the stairs Wednesday night. Didnt get taken to hospital.. So my Dad and Step Mum took me into A&E on thursday and I was there for a few hours and then they sent me to Labour ward. By this time I was in agony with back pains and tightenings in my stomach. They put me on the CTG over there and confirmed these were contractions which kept getting worse and making me quite teary. So they explained what they were going to do... give me steroids for Leo's lungs and basically prepare me for labour. I was sooo scared and worried :cry:
So they took me over to delivery suite and gave me steroids and pethidine, which is really good but makes you quite dizzy. They did an internal and confirmed my cervix is still closed which was good. And left me on the CTG over night. My contractions were almost painless but still coming as often as they were before so they gave me more pethidine and steriods and a tablet to basically knock me out. Which didnt work because I had 2 hours sleep with it.

So basically got moved up to another ward the next day (yeterday) as things were looking better and as Vicky said I wasnt seen from about 10.30am till 6.30pm or something. Had a few visitors in the day to keep me going. Was put on CTG a few more times and had another internal and all was looking ok but I was still getting a few pains so they kept me in last night. I had an ok sleep last night but I was just really upset after Jamie had to go home :( I really really missed him as Im not used to being away from him and he looked awful, he wasnt sleeping properly cuz he was worried. So I basically broke down and cried when he was there cuz I just wanted to go home.

Finally got sent home this morning by the doctor but he said any slightest niggle to go back in. Ive still had a few tightenings but Im thinking these are just BH now. Im back in on Wednesday for my 34 wk appointment anyway.

So thank you for all your support ladies. Im just so glad Leo decided to stay put for at least a little while yesterday. My little baby needs baking a bit more.

:hug:

xxxxxxx

Glad to hear you are ok hun.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Glad you're home safe and sound and LO is still where he should be!!

I'm glad everything's alright. Get plenty of rest now :hugs: x x

Glad your ok and LO has decided to cook for abit longer. x

Glad everything ok hun-take it easy! x

Glad to hear that you're ok, and that LO is fine too!! xxx

glad your ok hun and nice to see you back in one piece!!

*SO* glad you're back home again in one piece, I was getting worried about you last night you sounded so down. :hugs:

Glad everything is OK hun, stay put a while longer Leo x x

Good to hear, he is still snug inside you! And your feeling much better. Take care of yourself honey
x

So glad you're ok hun and Leo is too :hugs: I can sympathise as I was terrified when I started getting contractions but it was so bloody painful that sleep was impossible and by the end of it I just wanted it over with.

Sorry to hear you had a tumble hun.So glad little man is ok and he is still safe and snug,Take it easy xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->