Finally in black & white!

ShinyShiny84

Reaction score
I got a BFP on Sunday with a faint line, and then I tested again yesterday and the line seemed even fainter. I really wanted to believe it was a BFP but it was making me doubt myself so much. So I went out yesterday and bought a digital test. I took it at 3am this morning (needing to pee at that time should have been a giveaway surely!), and there it was in B&W 'Pregnant - 1-2 weeks' - no denying it now! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! The digi sure makes it real, doesn't it? :)

Congratulations! The digi sure makes it real, doesn't it? :)

Absolutely and especially for DH. I don't think he believed it could be a BFP unless it was a really dark line, rather than the faint ones I had gotten.

Aww congrats!! I know what you mean about the men. My OH won't let himself believe I am pregnant will we do a digital and we can't afford one till Friday. It makes it really real though doesn't it!!

I just got my first ever BFP on Friday and have peeing on all the sticks. The most awesome was the digital, when it popped up with the word pregnant it was unreal. I am going to take my weeks estimator one tomorrow, super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->