Finally in the Second Trimester! Where are all the October 25th baby mommas!

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
I am 14 weeks today and finally saying I am officially in the second trimester! I have been lurking and posting in here since about 10 weeks though. Where are all the rest of you due the same day? I know there are several!

Not the same day but I'm due October 21st :)

October 24th but I've been playing around here for a bit for the past couple of weeks. It still feels surreal.

Congrats to us all!!!! So what is your most annoying symptom and how many kids if any do you already have?

I have a son, he is 2 in june. I really can't complain about symptoms. Other than needing to pee every 30 minutes and feeling like I was punched in the uterus, i'm pretty symptom-free.

What about you?

October 25th!! hi everyone!
(My LMP date is the 25th but according to baby's size I'm due october 27th, so I'd say 26th)

Im due October 22 :)

So excited. I already have two girls, this will be out third, I have to say time is flying for me. But I think its because Im in school, and just registered for spring classes too!! So I will be done end of June, unless I register for summer classes too. lol, But I dont think I will be.

Glad to meet every one else due around the same time.:flower:

Nice to meet you all, or to say hi again to some. I have and almost 3 year old. I would have to say that my most annoying symptom is back pain. Sometimes it feels like I ought to be well into the third trimester. I am very excited that my genetics testing came back to say girl. My ob is not going to trust it until my scan, so I won't either, but it is hard not to get my hopes up!

Hi everyone. Im due Oct 18th :hi:

I had pretty horrendous MS (constant severe nausea) spent 8 weeks on medication, but feeling much better now apart from being diagnosed with Gallstones 3 weeks ago, so M v v restricted on what I can eat now till baby here and cam have my Gallbladder removed :wacko:

We havent decided weather to find out the sex of baby but thinking we should as DP and I cannot agree on names at all :dohh:

Anyway Im a bit before Oct 25th but I hope I can join in too :flower:

Oh Im Kelly, I'm 30 and I have a DD who is almost 4 called Lyla :kiss: :cloud9:

Thats exciting Angel!!!!! Hopefully it stays girl! :)

I would say that the MS is the worse at this point.....

I'm October 26th...sooooooo happy to be in 2nd tri. Go us!!

October 25th! We are having our first and its a boy and are so excited. I hope you are truly having a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->