Finally in the Second Trimester! Where are all the October 25th baby mommas!

Yep Sheldonsmommy. We are lemons now and on Friday we will be navel oranges!!

Yum oranges and lemons. I still get pretty bad dry mouth, so most fruit sounds good to me all the time!

Welcome everyone new! In our home, we have a third bedroom, but it is used as a play room. For the first few months the baby will be in our room anyway. I am hoping we can move into something bigger in the new year that will have four bedroom, or three and a basement or something so that we have room for a nursery and a playroom.

Hi ladies... How are you all doing? So what are the pregnancy symptoms you are feeling now.
Apart from ocassional titedness, constipation and gas I have no symptoms at all, which is making me a little worried and I dont have my next appointment until next Monday.

Anyone good at or know anything about nub and skull theory? I don't think you can probably tell from the 12 week scan but it's a bit of fun.. .https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1834115-nub-skull-theory-nub.html

Niks.. i noticed that my symptoms are gone now too..... I had bad MS but it seems to be over now.... I checked the HB with the doppler this morning and everything seemed fine :)

I am pretty tired again all of a sudden, I have HORRID gas, I am peeing all the time and my bbs are still sore. I also still get tons of little pains/pulls/pitches. Like you Nik, I am have a dr app next Monday and am pretty anxious hear the heartbeat again.

I am sorry Wilsey, I have absolutely no knowledge about that theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->