Finally in the Second Trimester! Where are all the October 25th baby mommas!

October 26th for me with my first :)
Hi and congratulations to all

do any of you guys still check the first trimester forum as well?

October 24 for me! I'm so glad to finally be here. Still have a bit of ms, but compared to what it was like a week ago, I'm in heaven! Another week or so, and hopefully ms will be gone for good.

My mom went out to yard-sales today and brought back a ton of cute baby stuff, including a stroller, car seat, baby bath, bouncer, and big bag of clothes... for a grand total of $28. So fun going through all the stuff, but I still can't really believe there will be a baby at the end of all this to use it! This is my first, and it's all still pretty unreal.

do any of you guys still check the first trimester forum as well?

I don't. I can't bring myself to go back there. I was so sick it was a really hard time for me. Same reason I won't be eating cottage cheese for a good long while :)

I'm October 21 / 22 according to my scans. Good luck to us all.

I'm Oct 25th too..my last scan had me measuring ahead by two days but they are keeping the due date at 25 Oct...seems so far away:(

Hi, congrats to you all!
I've moved forward a bit so now due 21st October. First little Princess will be 3 in July and is asking for brother and sister! I've told her we'll try to get her one or other! No way I'm doing this again!
Hope you are all having lovely healthy pregnancies x x x

I am due on the 25th with my second baby. Already have a boy who is 20 months, my main symptoms are tiredness and sore boobs!

October 25th with first baby. Struggling a bit at the moment as I have been classed high risk for the 3 main trisomy chromosome abnormalities and I am waiting on my blood results to come back from the states for verifi pre natal testing.

I just want to enjoy this pregnancy but at present am too worried

Welcome ladies, it is nice to meet you all. To the poster asking if anyone goes into first tri, I still do. I avoid the scary posts, unless I can relate personally with something about my miscarriage. I was tempted today to buy a girlie onsie, so I asked my son if he liked any of the girls clothes and he said no, so I was able to pass it. I am currently obsessed with looking at nursery ideas on pinterest. I am very much interested in a vintage classical girl nursery, with just a hint of whimsy/book. I am thinking a mirrored dresser or armoire, maybe a flea market find chandelier and some vintage book prints. What do you all think? Any nursery ideas of your own?

I'm due a week earlier but hoping you won't mind and let me join ;)

No room for a nursery but I still look around.
I am trying to rearrange our bedroom to fit a crib.
Its gonna be a bit tough due to the layout but we will manage.
I am hoping, if possible, to get a little corner or baby section of the room.
Maybe I can put up some wall decals and make it feel more like the babys space.

I had to get a new closet made because the old one in my room was too old and falling apart, so while I wait for the new one I have all my clothes and OH's clothes in the future nursery.... so I haven't even started thinking. The vintage book prints sound lovely! I think the flea market is a great start for ideas...

I am due on Oct 28th... Just wanted to say Hi!

I love the decal idea because you can change them so easily!

I have a bunch of animals in my son's room that I will remove for this baby. New decal theme, but have to wait and see if i'm going pink, or normal lol

Oh, and for the 25thers? Does our fruit change this friday? I don't have a ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->