Finally in TWW! Who wants to symptom spot with me ??

P.s I'm not saying they are baby kicks...... I'm not that silly ;)

I keep getting flutters in my uterus area they feel like when a baby very first starts to move lol
Mind you could be gas hahaha

I have no idea what that would feel like. Can you describe it? Is it like a nervous feeling?

LoveIsAllINo, I'm not really sure how to describe the shooting pains. It doesn't feel like O pains, but it's not like cramps either. It's staying in the area of my right ovary kind of. The tension is similar to af pains, but more dull maybe? They are in the low pelvic area. And what do you mean what duo's? I'm new to all of this lol.

It feels like there is a fish swimming across and you can feel the tail hitting the insides of your uterus lol
It's hard to explain
I've had 3 children and every now and then I get sort of phantom movements
Then when the baby gets bigger and bigger it's more like pushing from the inside and flipping over

LoveIsAllINo, I'm not really sure how to describe the shooting pains. It doesn't feel like O pains, but it's not like cramps either. It's staying in the area of my right ovary kind of. The tension is similar to af pains, but more dull maybe? They are in the low pelvic area. And what do you mean what duo's? I'm new to all of this lol.

Lol!! That was suppose to say dpo (days past ovulation). Auto correct.

It feels like there is a fish swimming across and you can feel the tail hitting the insides of your uterus lol
It's hard to explain
I've had 3 children and every now and then I get sort of phantom movements
Then when the baby gets bigger and bigger it's more like pushing from the inside and flipping over

Wow. That actually sounds creepy. I never would have imagined it felt like that, but now that you say that it makes perfect sense lol.

Lol!! That was suppose to say dpo (days past ovulation). Auto correct.

Oh ok lol! I tested on the 12th and 13th, so dpo's like 9 and 10. I think I O'd on the 2nd.

When you feel it you'll know what I mean lol
Then you'll remember my explanation ;)

Bigger BB,
Sore on the outside
Big blue veins going through nipple now
Lower back ache
Moody
Leaking colostrum

All still there. Just no BFP :(
Takes to doctor and she's sending in a note so I can get bloodwork done to confirm if I am or not

Bigger BB,
Sore on the outside
Big blue veins going through nipple now
Lower back ache
Moody
Leaking colostrum

All still there. Just no BFP :(
Takes to doctor and she's sending in a note so I can get bloodwork done to confirm if I am or not

You still may not have enough HCG yet. You don't want to wait a couple days? Do your breasts usually get sore on the sides and grow?

No it's not normal. Yeah I'm not going to get bloods done till Thursday. I feel like if I'm not testing positive by then I don't think I am. I don't see how it would take much longer than it already has.

This is my first post here. First month trying...

2-4DPO Gassy and burped a lot, nausea I am not the type to burp
5 DPO Felt intense cramping, headaches (I don't get headaches), never felt that way before so early before AF
8 DPO Slight breast tenderness, phantom cramps?
9 DPO (TODAY) Darken areolas, with tiny bumps around the perimeter, intense sore breast in morning.

But so far BFN ....:cry:

This is my first post here. First month trying...

2-4DPO Gassy and burped a lot, nausea I am not the type to burp
5 DPO Felt intense cramping, headaches (I don't get headaches), never felt that way before so early before AF
8 DPO Slight breast tenderness, phantom cramps?
9 DPO (TODAY) Darken areolas, with tiny bumps around the perimeter, intense sore breast in morning.

But so far BFN ....:cry:

9dpo is so so early. I hear the bumps around the areola is a real good thing. I have never had it in my life. I am not the burping type either. In fact, the only time I burp is in the middle of vomiting. Outside of that I can count on one hand how many times I have burped. I think I am suppose to burp though this can't be normal lol

Do any of you ladies have fleeting breast pain?

Like it comes and goes for minutes at a time? Some cycles my breasts pain is constant and lasts for days.

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post on the site. This is also our first month trying, first TTW, etc.!

I am 5dpo. So far my only major symptom has been minor cramping, since about yesterday and still into today. I don't usually get cramps this early before AF (I think! But honestly, haven't been paying close attention until TTC).

Does anyone have any thoughts on when to take the pregnancy test? I am so excited I don't know if I can wait until the day after my missed period. I bought one of the early response tests, but I know the accuracy isn't great until you get closer to the day anyway. I'd love to hear what other people are planning to do!

:thumbup:

Do any of you ladies have fleeting breast pain?

Like it comes and goes for minutes at a time? Some cycles my breasts pain is constant and lasts for days.

I've been having breast pain since yesterday. It has been on and off since 7dpo but more intense yesterday and this morning. It felt like something was pulling it for the inside out. So far it subsided and no other symptoms today

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post on the site. This is also our first month trying, first TTW, etc.!

I am 5dpo. So far my only major symptom has been minor cramping, since about yesterday and still into today. I don't usually get cramps this early before AF (I think! But honestly, haven't been paying close attention until TTC).

Does anyone have any thoughts on when to take the pregnancy test? I am so excited I don't know if I can wait until the day after my missed period. I bought one of the early response tests, but I know the accuracy isn't great until you get closer to the day anyway. I'd love to hear what other people are planning to do!

:thumbup:

Hi there. I say don't take a test before 11 or 12 dpo. Because if you take it soon and get a false negative it is very, very disappointing. Congratulations on your first month of trying!

I am out people. FMU 13dpo BFN. No idea why I had so many symptoms. Must have truly been in my head. Good luck everyone!.

Do I just like to torture myself? Or nah? I swear I see something a shadow of a line. This is from the new FRER and I took two others and didn't see a shadow but I don't think I stared those down like this.

13dpo

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
I feel like I do but I only see it like at the top? Or maybe it's my eyes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members