Finally in TWW! Who wants to symptom spot with me ??

Thanks.

I've been having pinkish bleeding today and yesterday. Sometimes with like red stinky looking stuff in it. Took two tests today hard to say if I see anything. Just going to wait two days to see if I start. I should have a positive by then if I am. 12dpo today so I guess it's not to late. Just curious. I've never had implantation bleeding so not sure if it's all normal

How heavy is the flow? The color sounds perfect for IB from what I have read. What tests are you using? It is all about what dpo the embryo starts to make the HCG. Quite possibly may not be enough in your system yet.

Love- wow you've had quiet a journey sounds like. Maybe the wondfo was a dud? That's so strange. I feel ya. I either want to start my period or get a positive test I'm done being in limbo. Are you going to be finding out if your numbers are going up ?

You and me both hun. No, I am not going to go back and see if they go up. Just going to test in a couple days like you and see if I get a positive FRER. Then I will find a midwife. Going to the ER truly reminded me why I prefer more natural routes.

Thanks.

I've been having pinkish bleeding today and yesterday. Sometimes with like red stinky looking stuff in it. Took two tests today hard to say if I see anything. Just going to wait two days to see if I start. I should have a positive by then if I am. 12dpo today so I guess it's not to late. Just curious. I've never had implantation bleeding so not sure if it's all normal

How heavy is the flow? The color sounds perfect for IB from what I have read. What tests are you using? It is all about what dpo the embryo starts to make the HCG. Quite possibly may not be enough in your system yet.

Love- wow you've had quiet a journey sounds like. Maybe the wondfo was a dud? That's so strange. I feel ya. I either want to start my period or get a positive test I'm done being in limbo. Are you going to be finding out if your numbers are going up ?

You and me both hun. No, I am not going to go back and see if they go up. Just going to test in a couple days like you and see if I get a positive FRER. Then I will find a midwife. Going to the ER truly reminded me why I prefer more natural routes.

Yeah I'm going to try to hold out till tomorrow night to test. I just want to know so I can call my OB. Since my ectopic in September I'm scared it'll happen again so I want betas ASAP. And with the holidays coming up I want to make sure to get in. I hate waiting. I have signs and I feel pregnant other than no positive test.

Yeah I remember when we went to the ER for my ectopic it was terrible. I got really nice people but for one its so much money and for two half the time nothing is answered. I hope you get answers soon !

Thanks.

Yeah I'm going to try to hold out till tomorrow night to test. I just want to know so I can call my OB. Since my ectopic in September I'm scared it'll happen again so I want betas ASAP. And with the holidays coming up I want to make sure to get in. I hate waiting. I have signs and I feel pregnant other than no positive test.

Yeah I remember when we went to the ER for my ectopic it was terrible. I got really nice people but for one its so much money and for two half the time nothing is answered. I hope you get answers soon !

Please keep me posted. I know what you mean about feeling pregnant without a positive. Really messes with your head.

Thanks Love. Sorry I've been absent for a few days. Been trying to get myself healthy again and get my head back on track for this cycle. Will try to update as things happen, but the next few weeks are going to be crazy for me.

Love- Sorry you're going through all of this. Hopefully you can get some answers soon.

Dtrisha how are you doing today?

Thanks Love. Sorry I've been absent for a few days. Been trying to get myself healthy again and get my head back on track for this cycle. Will try to update as things happen, but the next few weeks are going to be crazy for me.

Love- Sorry you're going through all of this. Hopefully you can get some answers soon.

Dtrisha how are you doing today?

I can completely understand!! It takes a few days to regroup after the 2ww sometimes. Thank you for your kind words.

Feeling pretty crappy actually. Almost depressed because of this test this morning. Woke up with a tiny spot of blood again. I'm thinking its AF but not 100% sure. I just feel like it should be easing up if it's IB. It's like controlling my life right now and I'm not sure what to do about it. The only reason I'm holding onto hope is because it hasn't gotten heavier and the symptoms are still here :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello just popping by to say hi to everyone and good luck for you all♡
Did anyone have really vivid dreams waiting with your dpos?

Hello just popping by to say hi to everyone and good luck for you all♡
Did anyone have really vivid dreams waiting with your dpos?

I remember when I had my chemical I was have extremely vivid, extremely weird dreams. Yikes. Just thinking about them. But I dream every single night anyway and I have a few dreams per night. But even for me, they were weird. Haven't had any weird ones this cycle thankfully.

Feeling pretty crappy actually. Almost depressed because of this test this morning. Woke up with a tiny spot of blood again. I'm thinking its AF but not 100% sure. I just feel like it should be easing up if it's IB. It's like controlling my life right now and I'm not sure what to do about it. The only reason I'm holding onto hope is because it hasn't gotten heavier and the symptoms are still here :(

Dtrisha, I am so sorry!! I don't see anything but that is okay. What DPO are you? If it is AF at least you won't be in limbo

I feel so bad for you because I know exactly how you feel. Especially about feeling almost depressed. I have been feeling like that since 7dpo and it has been horrible.

We have to do better next 2ww...like not begin obsessing until about 10dpo ya know? The entire 2ww was just too much and it is too long. I feel like I have been in this 2ww for a year.

What are your symptoms that are still there?

AFM: I didn't test today. I didn't want to put myself through seeing a BFN. I had to really, seriously, talk myself out of it.

New possible symptoms.

1. Have been feeling an icy hot sensation on my uterus on and off for a couple of days.
2. My belly button area has been sore and painful on and off since 8dpo. Yesterday it was the worse. It is not painful, more like a dull ache. No thing major.
3. Woke up today with breasts tenderness on the sides and underarms. Breasts tenderness on the sides is highly unusual for me at 12dpo. It simply has never happened. It has settled down since I woke up.

And in my normal 2ww I don't get underarm tenderness.

Needless to say, I just want to know either way.

Does feel or look like AF. It's a lighter red. And not filling up a liner. Just a few spots on it is all.

I'm a little late joining this thread, but I think I'm in the tww now. I'm at 11 or 12 dpo, and I'm not sure if I'm reading way too much into it, or if it might actually happen. Any insight would be wonderful. I've tested twice with bfn's both times, but I think it may have been a bit early to test. AF is due in the next 2 days.
Symptoms have been:
Sore, painful, achy breasts
Extremely sensitive and constantly hard nipples
Gas
Frequent need to pee
More CM than I'm used to seeing
And today started with some tension in my pelvic area, with occasional shooting pains, along with back ache and general not feeling well.

Anyone else have anything like this? Feel like I'm going crazy and reading way to much into things...

What is a chemical? Xx

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage. Could be from chromosomal reasons, low progesterone, hormonal imbalance and various other reasons. Most women feel they are just a few days late for AF

I'm a little late joining this thread, but I think I'm in the tww now. I'm at 11 or 12 dpo, and I'm not sure if I'm reading way too much into it, or if it might actually happen. Any insight would be wonderful. I've tested twice with bfn's both times, but I think it may have been a bit early to test. AF is due in the next 2 days.
Symptoms have been:
Sore, painful, achy breasts
Extremely sensitive and constantly hard nipples
Gas
Frequent need to pee
More CM than I'm used to seeing
And today started with some tension in my pelvic area, with occasional shooting pains, along with back ache and general not feeling well.

Anyone else have anything like this? Feel like I'm going crazy and reading way to much into things...

Can you describe these shooting pains? I hear so much about them. They sound so serious and I can't tell if they are very painful or mild.

I have hear of women having the constantly hard nipples and gotten their bfp.

Tension in your pelvic are where exactly? I have had tightening of my uterus only and off for the past few days. I also felt a tension feeling on both sides of my uterus from my ovary down like stretching is that what you mean?

What duo's did you test?

noodles13, I only tested 2 days ago. Not sure if I should wait a little longer?

Great now I want noodles of some sort. Thanks Noodle lol!!:haha:

I keep getting flutters in my uterus area they feel like when a baby very first starts to move lol
Mind you could be gas hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->