finally introducing myself

PregNurse

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around here for about 3 weeks now and want to officially introduce myself!

I had an early scan last week and was measuring a little over a week behind; however we still saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat. Today I had my first "real" OB appointment. I was still measuring a week behind, but today there was a HR of 133! So I feel like I can finally breathe! We will just be pushing my due date back a week, so I am exactly 7 weeks pregnant!

A little about me.. I am a NICU nurse (yay babies!), I'm a younger mommy to be (23yo), soon to be married this fall, we have been together 4 years and engaged for 2, and we have 2 fur babies.

I am so excited to be here and hopeful that we will all have happy, healthy pregnancies!

Welcome, we should be having our babies around the same time ( I went at least a week over due both of my other pregnancies....)

Hey gurrrrrl!

Welcome to the club! Wishing you all the very best!

welcome I am new-ish here after 2 losses I have returned with my very hopeful 3rd time lucky pregnancy I am 5 weeks and 4 days.
here's to our sticky beans....:flower:

could you tell me how u get a ticker I have been to bump.com but when I post it wont work just comes up in words??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->