• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY! Making #1

iBeach

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
this is just a pointless topic, but I just need some support...We are finally on it!... Whatever happens, happens.
I am 32 and finally meet a guy who wants a baby just as much as I do.

Please, send me some :dust: my way!!!!
I need it more than I ever had!

:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm 33 and we're TTC #1 too! Hope this baby dust is good quality because I want little bun asap :brat:

Thank yoooou!!
Yes, we need all the dust we can get!
Sending some good and strong one your way!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Good luck y'all! I'm ttc #1 as well. Hope we all get our BFPs soon!:dance:

I hope so!
We are working on it daily ;))

hi all!

I am 29 and just starting to TTC for 1 also! I've been ready in my heart for years but not in a stable place otherwise.

Posi BB NRG to all!
:dust:

TTC #1 @ 29!
we decided to start trying after the new year and I was shocked to get a BFP last cycle .. shocked and totally overjoyed .. but sadly the little bean didn't stick - had a chemical at 4wks 1day-- oh well, i hear that is common but still isn't calming my mind for this round!

Ovulation should be happening Saturday, so we are at it again.. hoping for a sticky bean this time!!

sticky baby dust to all you ladies!

@ Dreamer429

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy! I am so worried about that with this first cycle. hope you get your sticky baby next!

Its a little hard to believe I can get pregnant when I have been sexually active for so many years without even a scare. That said I was pretty good about BC and I'm finding out that getting pregnant is more complicated than they led us to believe as teenagers!

I haven't been charting ovulation (just yet), but I should be starting TWW tomorrow.
I can usually feel my ovaries going wild when I ovulate and my boobs feel very heavy and full...
Well, let this month be the month ladies...

Exactly @bluebloodmoon!
I have tried to make a baby for good two years couple of years ago, and nothing happened. I was in stable relationship for about 4 years and hardly ever used birthcontrol. It was more about pull out or not even that. I never got pregnant...

@ Dreamer429

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy! I am so worried about that with this first cycle. hope you get your sticky baby next!

Its a little hard to believe I can get pregnant when I have been sexually active for so many years without even a scare. That said I was pretty good about BC and I'm finding out that getting pregnant is more complicated than they led us to believe as teenagers!

Hahaha my best friend and I talked about that alllll the time -- like, how could we have been so sexually active and never had an "oops" -- esp since neither of us were perfect at birth control, lots of spotty pill taking and pulling out

then when she started trying last year (btw, she has a beautiful baby girl now :) ) she was telling me about how there are really only 5 days a month you can get pregnant and all the fun little details that go into it.. made us both mad that we were so anxious about NOT getting pregnant throughout out 20s .. thinking it could happen just "so easily" lolol

Positive vibes out to all the mommies to be -- the 2ww will be just oh so relaxing... *strong sarcasm

I haven't been charting ovulation (just yet), but I should be starting TWW tomorrow.
I can usually feel my ovaries going wild when I ovulate and my boobs feel very heavy and full...
Well, let this month be the month ladies...

I havent done any OPKs yet, just using an app on my phone as a general guide -- making sure to keep the action strong in the surrounding days :winkwink:

...made us both mad that we were so anxious about NOT getting pregnant throughout out 20s .. thinking it could happen just "so easily" lolol

If I knew this sooner and haven't been so panicky to NOT stay preggo in my 20's, we could have saved so much money instead of buying condoms lol

haha for REAL! and would save a lot of panicked days before AF came through!

Hello ladies,
this is just a pointless topic, but I just need some support...We are finally on it!... Whatever happens, happens.
I am 32 and finally meet a guy who wants a baby just as much as I do.

Please, send me some :dust: my way!!!!
I need it more than I ever had!

:happydance:

Fx for you! :dust: We are also trying for our #1.

Been trying for years now, going to GYN to get things figured out. Sadly I only have one working side since I was 15 so even lower chances than everyone here...:cry:

Officially in my TWW - AF will show her head on 2/17 if im unlucky -- really hoping for a BFP -- i told myself i wouldnt worry about it this month... so much for that..

I am in TWW for sure...
...nothing special happening, but my boobs are sooooo extremely sensitive. I don't think I have ever experienced that before.

I couldn’t wait any longer and tested yesterday!!!
The test line was darker than control line! It tokk seconds to appear!!!! Now I wish i knew how to upload a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->