• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY! Making #1

Hello ladies,
this is just a pointless topic, but I just need some support...We are finally on it!... Whatever happens, happens.
I am 32 and finally meet a guy who wants a baby just as much as I do.

Please, send me some :dust: my way!!!!
I need it more than I ever had!

:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi dear! :flower:
I'm 29 this year and TTC for almost 2 years. Married for 3years 6 months and hoping a miracle this cycle! TTC #1 as well!

Hoping a blessed month!! It will be nice for a buddy! :hugs:

I'm 32 and DH is 34, TTC our 1st as well :)

I couldn’t wait any longer and tested yesterday!!!
The test line was darker than control line! It tokk seconds to appear!!!! Now I wish i knew how to upload a pic!

Omg!! I am so so happy for you!! Congrats!!!

Thank you Dreamer!!!
We are soooo excited!

Hello ladies,
this is just a pointless topic, but I just need some support...We are finally on it!... Whatever happens, happens.

I'm 29 this year and TTC for almost 2 years. Married for 3years 6 months and hoping a miracle this cycle! TTC #1 as well!

We are scary similar Azasha! 29 (about to turn 30 late April) been TTC for almost 2 years, been married almost 2, together 3. I hope we both get the BFPS we so deserve soon!

Congrats iBeach!

Hello ladies,

We are scary similar Azasha! 29 (about to turn 30 late April) been TTC for almost 2 years, been married almost 2, together 3. I hope we both get the BFPS we so deserve soon!

Congrats iBeach!

Yes yes we are!!! And definitely nice to have some buddies to go around with on this adventure.. :flower::hugs:

It might be a rocky one but I'll try my best to share what I am doing different this month.. Somehow.. I felt this month is gonna be a special one! LOL!!

Yes dear!! hoping to see that big fat :bfp::test: soonest!! I'm due to POAS (pee-on-a-stick) end of this month!!

Hello ladies :flower::flower::flower:

I'm 29 (well 30 in less than a month), hus is 35 and we're trying for or first as well as soon as AF comes and goes :dohh:
Wish all of you best of luck this month !!! Finger crossed for good news :wohoo:

Hello ladies :flower::flower::flower:

I'm 29 (well 30 in less than a month), hus is 35 and we're trying for or first as well as soon as AF comes and goes :dohh:
Wish all of you best of luck this month !!! Finger crossed for good news :wohoo:

Hi Tei!!

Welcome!! of course!! Baby dust to all of us who are TTC #1!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

The test line was darker than control line! It tokk seconds to appear!!!! Now I wish i knew how to upload a pic!

Wooohoooo congrats iBeach!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Wooohoooo congrats iBeach!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

THANK YOOOOU:happydance::cloud9: I cant believe it!!! I still cant believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->