Finally positive??

Celesse

Reaction score
So I'm currently 60 days following a D&C for a missed miscarriage. I've so far had 3 lots of almost positive ovulation tests accompanied by HSO cervix and EWCM. I made the assumption I could have missed the peak as testing only once every 24hrs. Temps are all over the place as co-sleeping and BFing. But seeing as no AF or BFP I think its safe to say I haven't managed to actually ovulate. ... Yet.

Here's my crazy chart. The "almost positives" are marked on the chart as positive OPK. The chart starts on the day of my failed medical miscarriage, 10days before the D&C.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Attached in picture of most recent ovulation tests. Top is yesterday pm, Bottom 2 are this morning, SMU and just now. Cervix HSO, EWCM.

Finally a proper positive?

Attachments

• IMAG4007.jpg
    IMAG4007.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 28
Looks positive to me good luck x

I wouldn't quite call that a positive yet. I have to test 3x a day when mine get that dark because otherwise I'll miss it. You should definitely be testing more than once a day. I bet tonight it will be positive.

The last 3 times this "cycle" they have gotten around this dark, maybe a shade lighter and then fizzled away and gone lighter by the next test, a few hours later as if I've gotten darker tests and symptoms I've continued testing. If its not positive now, there's every chance it will do the same and just disappear later.

On a 60day+ post miscarriage cycle with only one period in the last 4 years I don't really have a "CD" that I can start testing on, so testing multiple times a day isn't practical unless I have other symptoms or pick up a potentially darkening test.

How about now?

Attachments

• IMAG4017.jpg
    IMAG4017.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
Definitely positive. Good luck. Xx

That last picture is what a positive definitely looks like!

Once you see a real one it kinda makes sense. With DS I only saw an almost positive test. And if I hadn't tested that morning I'd have missed it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->