Finally pregnant with my rainbow

hpng4aRainbow

Reaction score
hello everyone,
I suffered a mmc back in October of 2016. My husband and I started trying again soon after. Month after month was a disappointment. Well I tested on Sunday and got a very faint line. Re-tested that evening with a FRER and BFP. Finally!! I am so happy and scared. So afraid I’m gonna lose it. :::yellow::bfp:

Congratulations! It is so scary! My son it took us 4 years. I was so terrified to loose him but now I have a silly 3 year old. I am pregnant with my second surprise baby and still everyday I fear loosing the baby but I just remember to stay positive as its best for baby and I! Sending you lots of positivity! ♥♥

I was scared I'd loose my son the whole way through my pregnancy worried I wouldn't get past 13 days 13 wks and oh my Friday 13th I panicked with every twinge and niggle and would worry if I didn't feel my baby move i was scared he would be still born and scarred he the cord would be wrapped round his neck in labour (it was) I was scarred I go on to his room and find him dead in his cot. I had to get past 13 days 13 wks 13 mnth he's now 13yrs 6 months old and he's had chemo my boy is still here. I hate that feeling of dread.
I'm now prego again and going through the same worries.

Ahh congrats mama! I know its reallly hard but try to relax and remember every baby is different..every story is different. Im on my 11th baby and this one is sticking. True miracle.

Congratulations. My rainbow here after an ectopic and loosing my left tube. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->