Finding it soo hard

Sarah27

Reaction score
Hello Girls
I need a boost!
I lost my second son in Feb this year.. he was stillborn at 36 weeks and we have actively been TTC since then.. and I have yet to get a BFP.. I feel so disheartened! On both occassions I have fallen pg quickly.. and this time the chore and wanting for a baby is killing me.. Me and the oh are having a hard time dtd when ov occurs.. he finds it so stessful when I am demanding of the baby dance! And last night his member didn't want to play sorry for tmi but now I have ov and well I feel so crap that there is nothing left for the rest of the month and well its wasted! We only managed to dtd once near ov so there is no chance I have caught! Crap I hate this! Almost thinking about stopping ttc all together and turning into a nun!!! HELP positive vibes gladly accepted!! xxxx

I know it's difficult, when you want it sooo very badly. BIG BIG HUGS. It's hard to go through the loss of your son, and now it's extra hard to go through this each and every month. I'm so sorry for our loss, I too lost a son. It's become effort when before it was so easy to get pregnant. Every pregnancy is different and takes different times to succeed, I wish you all the best, and hope you can still enjoy and celebrate every second of the next pregnancy, in spite of your loss this last time. Lots of positive vibes your way!!! big big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->