finding out the sex?

Definite team yellow here!!! I am a very organized person but DH and I wouldn't want to know beforehand. We want it to be a surprise and hear the famous words "congratulations it's a _____ !!!!"

I want to see what it is myself.

I am team yellow, I want it to be a surprise and maybe even bet with our friends on what we're having to see who guesses. Prob also the birth date will be a bet, I want to hear everyone's opinion!!! I like neutral colours just as much as pink and blue so I'll get different coloured clothes and that's it. Also baby will stay in my room so I wont decorate that much... DH want's to know the sex but I will try my best not to let him as it won't be a surprise for EVERYONE which is what I want... xxxxx

We would absolutely love to find out the sex of the baby and are planning on a 4D scan to get it iron cast confirmed!

Can't wait to either paint the nursery in butterflies or get Thomas the Tank engine up! hehe how sad am I? (OH thinks its cute! lol)

xxxx

lozzy21 is right im on the yellow team!!!!!!!!!!! i would not want to know.. but i will have to say lil girls have cuter clothes and names lol

Didnt find out with my first, although I thought baby would be a boy and I had a girl. My second we had a private scan so dd1 could feel closer to the pregnancy, another girl (wasnt sure myself what I was having)
Next time if we are lucky enough to get the chance I'd not be not worried if I'd find out or not as between myself and my partner there are 3 girls and a boy it'll just be wonderful to have a child together.

I would like to have a surprise... just don't know if I have the willpower not to find out when it comes down to it!

We definately want to find out - I can't help trying to be organised and prepared! But wouldn't be too upset if we couldn't find out - as long as it was healthy:baby:

I didn't find out with my first but this time round I was unsure if I wanted to or not.....In the end I found out...more because OH wanted to :blush:

The first time round was great not knowing as it was a lovely surprise......but this time because we know we have been able to go shopping and get ourselves prepared for his arrival.....:crib:

See with me i feel that since all newborns do is sleep for the few month or so i feel they should be in baby grows for more of the time as they will be more comfy so i can just get everything in white, cream and other gender nutral colours.

I really cant decide, i didnt for my LO but now i do wonder, i kinda was sad that i couldnt buy pretty pink clothes or decorate her room :( Im still kinda sad about that, but at the same time it was really nice to find out when she was born i was sooooo amazed i was having a girl i REALLY couldnt take it in at all!!!!!

I'll be finding out the sex. We did with Hunter and I'm glad we did.

We definitely are going to find out. Being the ripe old age of 43...any big surprise at all might actually kill me....so I want to be prepared. :rofl:

I always thought I'd want to know, but I'm starting to think I'd be content to wait. Hubby might want to know though, and if he does, I'd be okay with finding out. :)

i think i want to know again but a liiiil tinnny part of me doesnt, hummmm
i know for a fact my OH would defo want to know!

With my first baby I waited - and it was so worth it. It definately gives you something to keep motivated when in labour. It was so nice when my husband looked down and said, 'we have a little boy.' Well worth the wait.

I would really like to have two more children and will wait to find out the sex again as it is so worth the wait.

xxx

I've enjoyed reading everyones reasons. I've always thought I wouldn't want to find out, for various reasons, but recently DH and I have been talking about it, and at the moment I'm thinking I might like to find out. Reading everyones reasons has added pros and cons to my list, hopefully helping me decide when the time comes :hugs:

I don't think we will find out - especially as I had a neighbour that was told they were having a girl, got LOADS of pink stuff and ended up with a boy!! I think I'd be happy with the surprise and I love the neutral stuff so they'd probably be in that anyway to begin with.

I may have a battle with my OH when the time comes though as he says now he would want to know. We'll have to see - who knows how I will feel then!! x

we found out with maddi at 28 weeks! i stayed on team yellow, had private and nhs scans where i could of found out and didn't want too. at 28weeks we had a 4d scan and i just said to james i wanted to no! i'd done a complete u-turn on the matter :dohh: sooooo glad i did, it was amazing and my labour even more so, 40hours + emergency csection i didn't need any more suprises :rofl: next time we're finding out asap, 16 week gender scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->