Finding out?

mamato2more

Number 9 on the way
Reaction score
How many of you will find out what you are having, and is it easy to do with two? I just wonder...we are still debating it, although, it would sure make it easier, but the surprise factor is strong too..Who knows. we will see..

How many of you will find out what you are having, and is it easy to do with two? I just wonder...we are still debating it, although, it would sure make it easier, but the surprise factor is strong too..Who knows. we will see..

I found out. I'm too much of a planner and want everything ready. I didn't want to have to default to greens and yellows. I'm so glad I found out!

I had to know! I think you can slide by with one and not know but you will be buying two of everything I think it would be hard but ya know what it would be a beautiful pretty BIG surprise. So I say follow your heart were all supportive on here so let us know what you decide to do! It was easy for me they both were mooning the sanographer so it was a 5 second both girls thing.

Also when they got bigger an I had ultrasounds I was able to tell they were girls from reading and stuff earlier in pregnancy! So thats something to think about too!

For some reason, neither one of us wants to know, but a friend reminded me, with the amount of ultrasounds we will have, it will almost be unavoidable...Oh well..thanks ladies!

We are hoping to find out - we have a scan tuesday and they might tell us then although hospital policy says they wont tell us till 20 weeks.

My sister had twins and they knew one was a boy but couldnt ever see both babies bits in the same scan - the other was a girl lol

Wonderful! I'm hoping to find out as early as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->