Finding OV date ~ anyone elce?

Inoue

Mummy to a little girl <3
Reaction score
Im sure lots of ladies are in, or have been in the same position. I had an m/c 2-3 weeks ago and now waiting to see what my body is going to do next :coffee:.

Im currently using OPK's once daily (2-5pm) to see what i get. I got a semi second line about 4 days ago but there getting abit lighter now, maybe i missed OV already? Who knows... :dohh:

Anyway, im keeping up with my plan and either waiting for OV or AF to arrive. Anyone elce in the same boat or has any suggestions? :winkwink: xx

You will ovulate 14 days before your next AF is due so testing the way you are doing at the moment is great, hope you didn't miss it!

It can take weeks or months for your body to regulate again, unfortunately everyone is different so there is no sure fire answer to your question. Good luck!

Hi, yes I'm in the same position as you. I had a d&c on the 2nd and have been waiting for ovulation and had the same problem as you. I've been testing everyday and my lines was getting darker and one was almost as dark as the test line but just not quite, now they are getting lighter:wacko: I normally O round about day 19-21 and I'm now in day 23, with just very faint lines:shrug:
Do u think I've missed it or haven't even O'd this month x

Hummm... i would of probably gone on the near possitive one if you got it very close to the lines matching. My OPK from today is pretty much a one liner so guessing i *may* of OV'd before i started to use the OPK's :shrug:. I cant remember when we DTD so no idea on wether i could be in for a chance (i really should write down DTD dates!). Im about CD22 now so im in mind focus that my AF will be next to show up as i usually only have 25-28 day cycle - although it could be messed up due to m/c. Just want to be pregnant again... i loved the feeling and i want it back :sad2:

PS: Thankyou to you both for replying :kiss: xx

i had an early mc in may, and i got my af last week, i did not O at all before then, i was also instructed to wait a cycle to ttc again (by the emergency department doctors), so dont be disapointed if you are hoping to o and you dont.

FX for you

I am not even sure if I o this month and I am 33 days past my mmc. I tested 6 days with an opk and all negative but now I am on cd 33 so who knows if it is just my body regulating or we caught an eggy :shrug: I ahvent tested yet cuz Im afraid too.. other than that I have no clue whats going on with my body and its driving me insane! :dohh:

My positive opk was 3 weeks & 1 day after miscarriage & my AF showed up 2 weeks after that. Not everyone ovulates 14 days before AF btw. Your miscarriage could throw you off schedule or make you not ovulate at all until after AF shows up. My typical is 28-30 days - so 36 days was a long cycle for me.

Good luck!!

Oh yes, I'm in the same boat.

I m/c at 5w2d at the beginning of this month. When I went to the doctor and got my blood tests done, my level was 20.5. 2 days later it was under 5. I'm hoping I won't OV any later then I already do.

I normally have a 35 day cycle, OV on CD22. On all my OPKs, the 2nd line has been extremely faint. To the point where I can barely see it. I'm hoping I will OV this cycle, because we are back in full trying mode as I'm not waiting like last time.

FXed for you that you get a + OPK soon!

I'm in the same boat. I had a d&c on May 19th, then had to have another on June 10. Now, I thought I was ovulating, due to presence of EWCM, but my OPKs are negative.

I have very long cycles, I'm hoping I either ov or get an AF soon, because I just want to get on with all of this!

Im also getting white cm but neg OPK's, had a few more cramps but no period. Really want it to show up now so i can get this show on the road! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->