finding things easier

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
its only been just over 2 weeks since i lost Sonnie but i am starting to smile again.
i sitll find things hard but not as much as i did. taking one day at a time and looking forward has really helped me.
i will always miss Sonnie and Sonnie will always be loved, what happened was a heart breaking gut wrenching thing to have to go through but i will hold sonnie close in my heart always and knowing sonnie is with me everywhere i go waiting for me high up in heaven i know i can put one foot in front of the other and start to get my life back on track.

sometimes i have moments where i feel bad for feeling good but then i jsut slap myself and think its what sonnie would want, sonnie knows we love her/him and knows will always be with us.
life is slowing getting happy again. xxx

I'm pleased to hear that you are starting to feel a little better. I know how hard it is to go thru a loss, and was so sorry when i was reading your posts in 2nd tri at the time.

:hugs:

I totally understand what you mean about feeling bad for feeling good or happy. I remember this feeling well....it does continue to get better hun, i promise xx

Hi Loolabear

I just wanted to say I'm so glad you are feeling better, and so sorry that you have had to go through this.

I am new on here - we lost our baby on Friday (at 20 wks), I have posted a thread about it.

It is very encouraging for me to hear that it does get better. Is it possible to read your story somewhere - it has been really helpful chatting to other people who have had similar experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->