Finding time to...

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wondering how everyone finds time to do the following and what you do with Baba while your doing it :) (just interested as its the things i found hardest to do :))

Shower
Make Tea/supper
Type on BnB :)

Right now when im shower i take jacob into the bathroom with me after his morning bottle and he sits in chair while i quickly jump in and sing to him while i rush to wash myself :rofl: - i feel uncomfy leaving him in his nursery or having a shower while he's asleep just encase somehting happens and i cant have one when OH there as he leaves at 7am each morning and aint back till tea time and i like one every morning :)

At about 4pm i put jacob in him bumbo and prepare tea so everything is ready and i ring and make him giggle while i do this then at 6pm we go back and do the same but this time i cook it, not ideal but he wont sit long as he gets bored :)

And as for BnB i have to wait for him to be asleep or when OH has him and i say ill just be 2 mins......20mins later im still sitting here :rofl:

Ok what do you do :) XxxX

My LO sleeps alot at the mo so i get quite alot of time to myself but that will all change soon and i doubt ill get much time to myself!!

Shower: Stick her in her walker in the bathroom
Dinner: Stick her in her walker in the kitchen
BnB: She is pretty good at playing by herself now she's older

shower--I shower in the evenings so Stan takes her while I shower

dinner--I usually make in between her naps, or sometimes I make it after Stan gets off of work (he usually handles evenings with her so I have "free time" to make bottles, cook dinner, do dishes etc.)

BnB Hannah is actually pretty good at playing on her own now, especially in the mornings. She'll play in her exersaucer while I type on bnb :blush:

Shower she sits in her buggy or i go when she is asleep
Making dinner - I have her sat in her walker with toys or Carly entertains her.
Bnb - She loves to play with Carly and on her own so i usually get to check out Bnb for abit.

Well, I have a little system going that I started a few months ago. When I need to absolutely do something I lay Chase on the sofa and prop a bottle up with a blanket. Quite honestly, by doing this from time to time, he's been different from my others that he hasn't needed to be held for a nap, etc.

Anyhow, between that, my other kids, his bouncer chair (I put him in there in the bathroom when I shower or bath if OH isn't home), etc. I can get some things done.

I also get up a few hours earlier than my kids so that I can have my coffee and play on BnB :)

When he's fussy, you don't see me around here much like the past 3-4 days until today.

Shower - Swing chair in the bathroom

Dinner - Bumbo or with my mum

Bnb - I have got one hand typing down to a T

x

It is difficult, isn't it. Our shower room is tiny and ensuite to our bedroom, so when Daddy is at work, I have to put Tristan in his crib while I jump in the shower - leaving the bathroom door open whilst I sing or shout through to Tristan. I end up having the quickest shower ever! Much easier when DH is home and can look after him while I have a longer bath.

Dinnerwise - Tristan is in his bouncer by the kitchen door. My DH is really good as well and often cooks.

B&B - when Tristan is sleeping or when DH is playing with him!

xxx

i tend to shower once oh gets home so he has archie

again me/oh will do dinner whilst other one has archie

and archie still sleeps a fair bit in the day usually like 2hrs awake hour asleep etc etc or if he awake il put him in hes chair sing and pull faces why i type away lol he smiles so my voice cant be that bad haha xx

Shower : plonk her on the bathroom floor with her toys (she used to sit in her bumbo but can now get out of it)

Cook : I grab toast & coffee through the day then eat when she has gone to bed

BnB: I log on when she is in bed

So far for us its ....

Shower/Bath - OH watches her

Tea/Dinner - I wait until she's asleep

BnB - Funny i was just saying on another thread i am mastering the art of typing with one hand while Brooke snuggles or sleeps in my other arm lol

I have no time to do nothing...lol!!!

When Noah wakes I normally put his TV on for him in his room while I get the clothes ready for the day (sometimes jump in the shower). I get him dressed then he follows me round upstairs, (normally seeing how many of his toys he can throw down the stairs) while I get washed/dressed.

I can't really take my eyes off Noah as he'll always be trying to play with plug sockets or pulling things out of drawers!! If I sit at the table to log on to the laptop he tries to pull it & then he wants to get on my knee!!

I normally wait for him to have a nap before I can do much - there's no more strapping him in his bouncer chair anymore :dohh:

Showering and cooking/housework she is usually in her bouncy chair, I just put her outside the bathroom door where she can see me... other things like cooking etc she sits in there with me and I have herr music on... She will also play a bit on her playmat each day...

bnb chatting I usually get to while she is sleeping an im usually typing one handed... like now haha

i'm really struggling atm to get things done cos katie's constantly on the boob! luckily (in a helping out round the house, not money kinda way) OH isnt working, so he does a lot.

shower, OH looks after her, or if he's asleep she goes in her bouncer in the bathroom whilst i sing and chat shite

cook, OH does it, there's no way i can as she likes to feed every hour for about 1/2 an hour at tea time

bnb, what i do when i'm doing my constant feeds!!

feel well bad relying on OH tho :(

shower: I keep the door open and have her just outside the door in her moses basket
dinner: OH watches her
BnB: I am typing and bottle feeding as we speak :)

if i have a bath we get in together then i put him on a towel on the floor and i get back in and do what i need to, if its a shower i put him in his bouncer and he watches, i cook tea when jack is asleep and i come online when jack is alseep or playing on the floor

Shower - when hes gone to bed at night or if oh is home a quick shower in the morning
Make Tea/supper - make my tea once hes in bed
Type on BnB - when hes gone to bed or having a nap

Either two older kids or dad on entertain the baby duties..lol

I shower as soon as my OH gets home from work and then he has his shower and when he's out I cook dinner while he watched Jasper.

During the day I usually either eat when Jasper is asleep or I do it just after he's had his feed I put him in his baby gym, because he'll amuse himself happily for about 5-10 minutes, I grab some food and picnic on the floor next to him so I can talk to him while I eat.

I only BnB while he's asleep, I'd feel guilty if I divided my attention between him and the computer.

Shower - when shes asleep or I put her in her playpen outside the bathroom door, I keep the door open so she can still see me.
Dinner - She usually sits in her pram in the kitchen or in her high chair in the dining room
BnB - She will happily play on the floor why I'm typing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->