My LO Loves,

Crackerbread with cheese spread,
Crumpets
Omelette cut into strips
Tinned manderine oranges, great to keep in the cupboard
Rusks
Breadsticks
Malt loaf cut into fingers

Have you seen the bananitoes in Tesco (by the tropical fruit) they are tiny bananas size if your middle finger perfect for little hands.

Homemade pizza and pumpkin raviolli.

Pancakes cut into hand sized pieces and spread with fruit compote or mashed banana.

Added, and added a new one of mine, Paprika coated sweet potato wedges :D

Sofia doesn't like rice cakes (can't say I blame her!) but loves corn cakes, yum yum :)

I mash up pineapple and mix with cream cheese and put that on corn cakes.

For some reason she doesn't like baby corn but loves corn on the cob, I just cut a chunk off mine.

Sweet potato oven chips... par boiled for a few mins, and then put in a pre-heated oven oiled up for 30 mins on gas mark 4. You can freeze them too!

This is brilliant thank you, i really didnt realise how much they could have now

thank you all, i shall be trying loads of new one's tomorrow xxx

I give Izzie sausage and have given her strips of meat i.e lamb, chicken and beef

I also gave her pork snitzel which she liked sucking (no teeth)

Trouble with this thread is it doesnt take into consideration that baby's age.

What do you mean? A BLW baby can eat these things from 6 momths and a TW baby can eat these thing when they can pick it up with their fingers, there isnt an age for finger foods

As AG said.
The only things you have to wait until one to introduce are honey and shellfish. Cook any eggs well, and don't give whole nuts until 5 years.
Lots of the 'rules' about when to introduce certain foods are outdated and date back from when babies were being weaned much younger.

Sini has had some of the things listed, and as time goes by I'll keep on adding foods to her repertoire.

Not sure if you have these in your list. Oat porridge (with or without fruit added). Rye bread.

A few things ELsie likes are

Grated raw fruit/veg (carrot, apple) she first started eating this in a sandwich, but can now just pick it up on its own.
Organix baked corn snacks
cottage cheese sandwiches
scrambled egg (oviously fully cooked)
Peach is her favourite at the moment
tinned tuna flakes (in spring water) Again had in a sandwich but also able now to pick up on its own

Sorry if some of theses have been mentioned above already. will add some more if and when I can think of any xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->