Fingers crossed for tonight! + a bit of a rant >:(

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Been pretty stressed lately, I need to let it out if that's ok with you!

This TWW has been THE WORST so far. I've only been TTC for 2 cycles, I really don't know how you ladies do it..Theres been symptom after symptom and I'm questioning is it PMT or is it my month?!

if you really like you can look at my symptoms here, and theres some more rants on page 617: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-619.html

Any ways, the other day I got a very very faint BFP, and I've had 2 BFN since, but one had a purple tinted shadow to it, I don't know if it really was a BFP??.. I'm going to take another test in a couple of hours, as late night pee is when I got my faint BFP, so that's why I'm waiting. I have 6 tests left, so if this is a BFN tonight, I'm just going to save them until AF is late. Ugh the name of that witch just makes me mad, I will cry if I see her this month, me and OH want a baby so bad. It's early days really. I understand some of you have been trying endlessly with no luck or having mc's and all kinds of things, how do you do it? You must think I'm so ignorant complaining after only 2 months of trying.

I had another cigarette today too.. I feel so guilty. I used to be a heavy smoker but I slowly quit once we wanted to try for a baby. But as soon as I get my BFP, I swear I'll never even look at another cigarette!! I just feel like, if I have one, then it will take some of the stress away, it does for a while, but then I feel so bad, what if I am pregnant right now? What if its going to affect my chances of conceiving? What if he stress will make it worse???ughhhh

Sorry about that, I needed to get it out. So yeah I'm gonna test in a few hours, I'm so nervous!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed like no tommorow lol

Good luck to the rest of you xxx!!

Good luck to you!

It is super hard, and I notice that when I'm actively TTC, "symptoms" are as normal as day and night! It's soo frustrating. Last cycle, I had sore breasts, nausea, even what looked to be the elusive "implantation dip," and the start of a triphasic chart. I even got some pretty pink evap lines! Didn't end up that way though and got my period after a 12 day luteal phase. I am a crazy tester too, so I had started testing at 7 DPO. And other posters said my chart looked so good! I was very disappointed, but after all this time, on and off TTC and NTNP, it was a little easier to accept. Even if I thought that last month was my month, because it sure felt like it.

My rule for this cycle is to wait until 14 DPO, if it goes that long, and use a digi. No more looking at lines for me, no matter how much I love/hate it lol.

Hoping this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->