fingers crossed! need opinions!

kaylamaxine13

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I was on depo provera for 5 years. About a year ago I got engaged to my wonderful fiancee and moved into our own place. The first week of may my depo injection was due.. I did not get it in hopes of a pregnancy. The week of Halloween I started my period. It was reocurring. It lasted until the first week of January, (2 days on, 2 days off.. Constant) I saw my obgyn who put me on levodora (the pill) to regulate my system. Finally it stopped! A whoke month..February. 10th-14th I had a normal cycle. It ended and I was so happy I was finally regulated! My doctor explained to me that once I got my regulates and my hormones situated I'd be ready. I did the ovulation calculator.. Which said I would ovulate the 22nd through the 26th. I did not have sex until the 5th,7th, and 8th. My period was due the 10th.. I took a pregnancy test the 13th and it came out negative.. Today is now the 17th and I still have not had my period.. I dont even have any signs of spotting or starting.. I need your opinions ladies! Do you think I'm pregnant?! Could the dollar store test be wrong?!

Hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->