Finished my pill :)

VikkiD

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies

I finished my pill yesterday, feeling very excited and a tad bit scared now, not sure what happens now lol we were going to wait 3 months until my cycles got back to normal but arent now so wish me luck :)

Ooo Good Luck...exciting stuff!!! :dance: The closer I get to coming off of mine the more nervous I feel too :haha:

xxx

Ooo Good Luck...exciting stuff!!! :dance: The closer I get to coming off of mine the more nervous I feel too :haha:

xxx

My OH is very nervous as well lol i am sure he thinks if he so much as looks at me now i will get pregnant :haha:

:rofl: Men ay? It is funny how it is something SO exciting but you cant help but be nervous at the same time! :)

Hope to see a :bfp: for you VERY soon!

xx

:rofl: Men ay? It is funny how it is something SO exciting but you cant help but be nervous at the same time! :)

Hope to see a :bfp: for you VERY soon!

xx

I know yes its been just us and the cats for the past 8 years so it feels a bit mad i even went to take my pill this morning felt so strange not taking it.

Ooooh good luck! :thumbup: I finished mine today, and although I know it'll still be in my system at the moment, OH is very panicky that he'll magically get me pregnant with just a "look" lol men eh? x

Ooooh good luck! :thumbup: I finished mine today, and although I know it'll still be in my system at the moment, OH is very panicky that he'll magically get me pregnant with just a "look" lol men eh? x

Thats what mine is like he said this morning are you pregnant now then :haha:

Good luck, I also came off my pill at the beggining of this month so as yet dont know how long my cycle will be, I am so excited but also very nervous and just have to play the waiting game. I know alot of people say the pill takes 3months to get out of your system, but I know alot of people who have came off there pill and feel pregnant straight away. so fingrs crossed for us all :thumbup:..

The past 4days I have been having AF pains and lower back pains and slighty feeling sick but so far no show of anything..:thumbup:

Lesleyxxx

Oooo. Exciting. I finished mine a week or so ago and without putting too much detail, this morning is the first time since then that DH has done anything more than kiss, hug and hold hands. I was started to feel a little contaiminated... :)

I think I've broken through that particular barrier. So suspect that we're not technically WTT any more.... More like NTNP I guess. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->