Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I'd count the second positive as O day. Remember that ovulation can happen up to 48 hours after the first peak, and if the line was even darker the second day it means your peak was still climbing so ovulation hadn't taken place yet. Once lh peaks ovulation happens shortly after it starts falling and then it plummets. So yes I would consider the second day to be ovulation.

question for you ladies -

yesterday i did my opk's, and they looked barely +. i also got a + smiley digital.

today i took a few more opk's, and the line was MUCH darker than yesterday, even though yesterday's were +. i also have more ewcm today. would you say i'm O'ing today? or tomorrow?

just curious, because i have to start taking my progesterone 5 days after my + opk - should i count that as yesterday?

i think they say you ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive, right? so, i would count today or even tomorrow as O day. since you're still getting a hormone surge, i would guess that you haven't ovulated just yet! but i temped, so i always fell back on that as confirmation, so i'm not sure.:shrug:

I'm still around, but I'm still just waiting :dohh:

I've got my appointment now for the thyroid trial on the 16th of September, but I'm not allowed to ttc before then.

Been a bit quiet as we've been away to butlins with our little man, and now it's all making plans and getting organised for him starting school in september. Not sure how that happened!

hey girls....

got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo!!! it's my first month of progesterone for the possible LPD. i know in my heart that the progesterone is what helped things out. i'm going to talk to the RE about continuing to take it throughout the 1st tri.

:cloud9:

Congrats jtink!

hey girls....

got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo!!! it's my first month of progesterone for the possible LPD. i know in my heart that the progesterone is what helped things out. i'm going to talk to the RE about continuing to take it throughout the 1st tri.

:cloud9:

Huge congratulations jtink :happydance: I hope you have a sticky little bean on board :hugs:

thanks dandi. i'm looking forward to hearing your bfp announcement soon too! :)

NDH, i see you're excpecting again! wow! congrats!!!

Haha yes totally caught me off guard! We were in the process of moving and so distracted to even give a thought about my cycle dates. Happened to DTD just once on the same day my app alerted me I was entering my fertile period (based only on past data) and 10 days later, the day after we moved, (I didn't know how many days it had been though) I had had a pregnancy dream and realized I was peeing a lot more and I checked my app to discover I was on CD 30 (I normally have a 27 day cycle so I'm not sure why my app said I was just entering my fertile window that day which was probably ov day, and would have been a longer cycle too if not bfp). Anyway I unpacked the hpts and hello line.

No bleeding at all or even a hint of spotting, lines darkened nicely until 5 weeks when they were as dark as the control (but one I took two days ago was lighter so I've thrown them all away so as not to panic. I have always had signs things weren't right before and I have none this time) and I have a lot of strong symptoms.

I'm taking baby aspirin and using progesterone cream along with my usual vitamins and supplements, and seeing a Chinese acupuncturist who has me on some herbs in between treatments (seeing her every 10 days). Holding out hope for my rainbow :cloud9:

so great! i can't wait to hear more updates from you!! you're so brave waiting for scans, etc. i am literally counting down the days until i see this new little one on the ultrasound screen!

congrats again!! :thumbup:

Congrats ladies :happydance: Super happy for the both of you!!! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9months :baby:

Jtink congrats!! I'm so pleased for you

NDH I can't believe you're 7 weeks already. Are you planning on any scans this time?

Congrats ladies =) awesome news. I'm still in limbo. Not trying ATM. Not sure if we will. He keeps asking I'm swaying towards no though.

Good luck rhi rhi. Just follow your heart and you'll know what's right for you. :hugs:

Nothing to report from me. It was discovered that I have some thyroid nodules and a thyroid antibody problem, as well as a new fibroid, and DH has low testosterone. We're moving forward with more fertility testing and starting to save for ivf in case it comes to that. Looks like this going to be a long journey.

I've got my appointment for the thyroid antibody trial on the 16th of September so we'll be ttc from then.

My sister had a baby this week. He's just perfect and I'm so so pleased for them. But. My baby was due 8 weeks after hers, so obviously I tortured myself. I should be 30 weeks on sunday :cry:

I've got my appointment for the thyroid antibody trial on the 16th of September so we'll be ttc from then.

My sister had a baby this week. He's just perfect and I'm so so pleased for them. But. My baby was due 8 weeks after hers, so obviously I tortured myself. I should be 30 weeks on sunday :cry:

:Hugs: good luck with your trial and of course with ttc after =) I hope you get a super fast bfp!!

Hi, just wanted to join this forum as I'm active on a few other ones. So far I've just read through this thread and seen alot of support and encouragement. I had an early m/c on June and it was devastating bc I didn't know if I could even conceive so I was so excited and then to lose my little one. Now I want a baby even more and am gonna do AI. All hormone/thyroid tests were normal but I'm thinking I may have a progesterone deficiency as the baby didn't fully implant and dr said my lining of uterus was thin and that was good? Huh? Lol. So any advice/input is appreciated! First month using Ovacue and am also taking prenatals, fertilaid, and ovaboost. Looking to try AI next month for first time so I want to have my ducks in a row! Thanks and baby dust to all. So encouraging to see ladies getting BFP after a loss ❤️

Hi everyone

I haven't been on here in a while started spotting tonight onto cycle 8

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back