Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

currently cd 12 for me. i had 1 leftover opk, so i just used it tonight, and it was +. i usually get a + opk on cd 12, so we'll see how things go. other than that, just bd'ing every other day, trying not to stress.

Dandi you only need a small small increase for ovulation. .2f or .1c. It's quite surprising actually lol. Since so much talk of temperature happens. I believe if the temp stays up after the increase along with your OPKs you can still have ovulated :)

I haven't had an increase at all yet, it's only gone down. But I did read tonight though that your temp increase may not show for 3-5 days after ov. That's not normal for me, but it a little bit of hope. I'm not anticipating anything this cycle, but only time will tell. Still hoping to see an increase tomorrow!

I bled or spotted for 40 of 45 days and had a 15 day and 10 day cycle )best I can tell seeing as I never really stopped bleeding, but both those times it went suddenly heavy again after being not much at all accompanied by cramps) happily AF actually went away this time. I spotted cd 5 and didn't have any spotting yesterday or today so hopefully back on track now, though we're still ntnp with an emphasis on the not trying part (at least in my head. My heart wants to keep trying anyway regardless of everything)

We're moving in under 2 weeks which will keep me well occupied for months as I plan to spend the rest of winter and early spring building and planting raised garden beds and a chicken coop, and then we'll be getting 5 hens (or 3 hens and 2 chicks)

girls, i am freaking out.

i got some more opk's, (just because i'm being negative and thought i'd need them next month). i went and grabbed one from my drawer and took it, not realizing that it was a pregnancy test. now, there's NO WAY i can be pregnant.

i got AF on june 9th after having a few very light positives. my AF was totally normal, and i got a positive opk last night. but....this pregnancy test was positive just now. pink and it showed up right away - it's light, but it's very obviously there. my husband saw it. we BD'ed for the first time after AF 6 days ago - so WAY too soon for this to be a new pregnancy. i took a digital and it said not pregnant. but this frer is obviously pink and positive.

i'm freaking out - i'm convinced i have ovarian cancer, or cysts or a condition that is causing me to have light positives. i'm so so so scared.

i got some more opk's, (just because i'm being negative and thought i'd need them next month). i went and grabbed one from my drawer and took it, not realizing that it was a pregnancy test. now, there's NO WAY i can be pregnant.

i got AF on june 9th after having a few very light positives. my AF was totally normal, and i got a positive opk last night. but....this pregnancy test was positive just now. pink and it showed up right away - it's light, but it's very obviously there. my husband saw it. we BD'ed for the first time after AF 6 days ago - so WAY too soon for this to be a new pregnancy. i took a digital and it said not pregnant. but this frer is obviously pink and positive.

i'm freaking out - i'm convinced i have ovarian cancer, or cysts or a condition that is causing me to have light positives. i'm so so so scared.

Oh wow can you share a picture! you know I doubt it is anything scary like that! :hugs: but if your worried a trip to the doc would do no harm and maybe some blood test to check hormones! :hugs:

You have a pic? Your AF could have been a bleed instead! Try another frer. If you are pregnant you may not have enough hcg for a digital yet.

The last time we had sex last cycle was May 27. The first time we had sex this cycle was June 16. I don't think a pregnancy can be possible. My AF was totally normal,if not a touch heavy. I'm freaking out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
If this was a viable pregnancy from last cycle, it should be wayyyyyy darker.

Well that's interesting! I have absolutely no advice, but I can't wait to see what you figure out. It's still possible even though you bled, my mom had 3 normal periods before finding out she was pregnant. But I see what you mean that you'd think it would be darker if this was from last month. Maybe really late implantation from last month? What a curious situation. I hope it's nothing bad, I really wouldn't think so.

It sounds like what my last two experiences have been to be honest, but I hope its good news for you Jtink!

Yea I see what you mean about the line. Going to get a Dr test to see?

It's been so quiet! I check whenever there is an update. How are things going Wanting?

Nothing to report from me. We've been actively trying for 3 cycles now since my mc, but nothing. I'm waiting on results to see if I have a thyroid issue and DH has a SA scheduled for this week. So we're talking it easy this month until we can get some results back.

It's been so quiet! I check whenever there is an update. How are things going Wanting?

Nothing to report from me. We've been actively trying for 3 cycles now since my mc, but nothing. I'm waiting on results to see if I have a thyroid issue and DH has a SA scheduled for this week. So we're talking it easy this month until we can get some results back.

hey girls! i really only visit when there's activity.

dandi, i also had some tests done - i went and saw an RE this past friday. they were fantastic. i had an ultrasound just to check my uterus and ovaries. found out i have a tiled uterus, who knew? he said my LP is just a touch short, so i'm starting progesterone just to help lengthen the LP. i'm waiting on the results of my thyroid test, too. my DH isn't scheduled for an SA yet - he has a daughter from a previous relationship and our son, so the doctor thinks it most likely isn't his issue.

i hope we all get our bfp's soon. i'm CD 11 today, and just started getting some ewcm. my opk's are darkening, and i'll start taking the prog. soon. i'm hopeful - he has me on 3 cycles of prog, and if i'm not pregnant by then, we'll switch to clomid. so exciting and scary.

how is everyone else?

forgot to mention that i'm on day 13 of our Whole30 diet - 30 days of no dairy, sugar, grains or legumes. i feel AMAZING. i've lost 8 pounds already, and just feel so healthy. i may actually start doing a paleo diet full-time with some occasional treats thrown in.

Hey ladies!

It has been super quiet here! Glad to see everyone is still around and doing well.

Jtink- I'm trying to get back to paleo too! I was doing it before I got pregnant and just haven't been able to get back on track. I think it's great though and I felt amazing!
It's so exciting that you're moving forward with progesterone and have a clomid plan in place. I hope that the progesterone is the trick and you don't even have to get to the clomid point. Fingers crossed for you, please keep us updated! =)

question for you ladies -

yesterday i did my opk's, and they looked barely +. i also got a + smiley digital.

today i took a few more opk's, and the line was MUCH darker than yesterday, even though yesterday's were +. i also have more ewcm today. would you say i'm O'ing today? or tomorrow?

just curious, because i have to start taking my progesterone 5 days after my + opk - should i count that as yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->