Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
Be you a Fireflie or not, you are most welcome and I am very sorry you find your self here but I hope this will be a lucky place for us all TCC after a loss :hugs:

For anyone who does not know my story, I started spotting last Sunday at 8 weeks and it stopped Tuesday so I relaxed a little then came back Wednesday so I went for a scan not much could be seen so back in for an internal scan on Friday were we saw a little baby but no heart beat, bleeding got worse and I mc Sunday the 4th of January, this is my 3rd mc my first was 12 years ago and I was very lucky and caught my rainbow before AF came back :cloud9: second one was a vanishing twin so at least I got to bring home one baby,I am hoping I can TCC as soon as possible.

Facebook : for anyone who like to join the facebook group just private message Wanting https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/member.php?u=61506 and she will add you! the more the merrier <3

This is a safe place to share how you are feeling and what you are going through :hugs:

Attachments

• d16600a8c7e8fb4ea782efa51790e59b.jpg
    d16600a8c7e8fb4ea782efa51790e59b.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • fb46a4cce2572130b4e3d96ffe03d294.jpg
    fb46a4cce2572130b4e3d96ffe03d294.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 7
I'm so sorry for your loss celtic. I've recently had a loss myself at 19 weeks. So I'm looking for a new TTC group to join so we can all get BFP together.

I'm so sorry for your loss celtic. I've recently had a loss myself at 19 weeks. So I'm looking for a new TTC group to join so we can all get BFP together.

your very welcome here and I am so sorry for your loss as well :hugs: 19 weeks that can not of been easy x

I am thinking I will get some internet cheapies the sensitive ones so I know when HCG goes back to normal hope it does not take up to 6 weeks like some information has said! :wacko: although I do not think my HCG got high enough anyway I never got past 2-3 on a digital

I am just hoping breastfeeding my lo wont make it harder when I can TCC not ready to wean him yet he is not ready for that

Mummy I'm so sorry :hugs: that must have been beyond words you are one strong mummy, let's hope we all get our rainbows. I'm in limbo at the min waiting to see if I will miscarry xxx

I am thinking I will get some internet cheapies the sensitive ones so I know when HCG goes back to normal hope it does not take up to 6 weeks like some information has said! :wacko: although I do not think my HCG got high enough anyway I never got past 2-3 on a digital

I am just hoping breastfeeding my lo wont make it harder when I can TCC not ready to wean him yet he is not ready for that

I'm not sure about the BF Hun but I know my hcg levels dropped when I lost baby (5+6) after about a week I think and then I ovulated about 17 days after my loss xxx

I'm not sure about the BF Hun but I know my hcg levels dropped when I lost baby (5+6) after about a week I think and then I ovulated about 17 days after my loss xxx

so OV nearly with in normal time span I hope my body does that my cycles never got back to normal after my ds just got down to 31 day cycle and late OV with short LP
I know on my first mc I was supper lucky and fell pregnant straight after wards

oh to be that lucky again

so OV nearly with in normal time span I hope my body does that my cycles never got back to normal after my ds just got down to 31 day cycle and late OV with short LP
I know on my first mc I was supper lucky and fell pregnant straight after wards

oh to be that lucky again

Yeah I used hpt til it showed no line. I didn't get a bfp til 8 months later hope it's quick for you tho Hun xxx

I had an early miscarriage a year before I got pregnant with DD. My cycles returned to a new irregular normal of every 21-36 days. But I tried to ovulate 3 weeks after miscarrying so it didn't take to long. After my daughter it was 3 weeks again with a 5 week cycle that month. I'm hoping for the same window this time. A 5 week cycle, with hopefully at 29 day cycle seemed my normal after my daughter. I have a 12 day luna phase I know that from temping, so I know more or less when AF is coming, just waiting to ovulate atm.

Good luck mummy lets hope we all get what we want soon :hugs: I'm currently in limbo but feel like it's the end xx

I had an MC at 7weeks in July. Nothing since. So I'd like to join.

mummy2o Well I hope your wait to a rainbow is a short one :hugs:

welcome and hugs :hugs:

Welcome Hun.

I'm miscarrying right now :( xx

sending massive hugs :hugs: I have been thinking of you all morning I went out this morning for a wee break from the house tired but glad I got out
Hope it is not to painful be very kind to your self xx:hugs:

Welcome to the group :)

Wantingagirl I feel for you. I really do. We're all here to support you in anyway we can.

Celtic I'm glad you enjoy going out. I go out and get people shoving their newborn babies or nice round bumps in my face.

Hi all. I am so very sorry to hear of all your losses. I too suffered a miscarriage at 9w2d on 12/13/14. It was one of the most devastating events in my life and it happened in a public restroom during the intermission of one of my close girlfriend's Christmas concert and the woman waiting for the stall behind me was approximately 7 months pregnant.

Anyway, long story short, if you don't mind, I'd like to join. I'm not sure if I classify as a firefly, but I am in need of a group in the same boat and many of these forums are difficult to join as everyone has been long established. It would be very helpful/motivating/comforting to be a part of this group as we try to get our BFPs. I was told to wait 1 cycle and am currently eagerly awaiting AF and am desperately hoping to be pregnant again by the due date of my angel Little Bean (07/16/2015).

I am here for you. Feel free to talk/vent/rant/cry/laugh/rejoice with me any time. Baby dust to all and to all a healthy 2015!:hugs:

Hi all. I am so very sorry to hear of all your losses. I too suffered a miscarriage at 9w2d on 12/13/14. It was one of the most devastating events in my life and it happened in a public restroom during the intermission of one of my close girlfriend's Christmas concert and the woman waiting for the stall behind me was approximately 7 months pregnant.

Anyway, long story short, if you don't mind, I'd like to join. I'm not sure if I classify as a firefly, but I am in need of a group in the same boat and many of these forums are difficult to join as everyone has been long established. It would be very helpful/motivating/comforting to be a part of this group as we try to get our BFPs. I was told to wait 1 cycle and am currently eagerly awaiting AF and am desperately hoping to be pregnant again by the due date of my angel Little Bean (07/16/2015).

I am here for you. Feel free to talk/vent/rant/cry/laugh/rejoice with me any time. Baby dust to all and to all a healthy 2015!:hugs:

You are so very welcome and I hope you catch your rainbow quickly
I read your story, I am so sorry, it actually helped me when I MC I knew what to expect :hugs: I was reading on line as I was so scared I was further along this time and we saw a baby on the scan so I knew he or she ( I think he) had to come out :hugs:

I'm miscarrying right now :( xx[/QUOTE]

:hugs:

I find it really hard looking at pregnant women. I loved being pregnant. I'm so glad for DS.

Thank you for the welcome. So grateful to have found this group. And thank you for reading my story. All our Little Beans will be remembered, loved, and cherished forever. I look forward to taking on this next adventure with all of you. May we all be holding our rainbows soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->