fireworks baby

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
due the 5th november anyone else due this time want to team up?:kiss:

Hey I'm due 6th Nov not 5th I know but date may change yet .....

How you feeling? I'm feeling nauseous and had my first migraine the other day which are absolutely awful, still recovering days after.

Wanting a buddy who's due similar date as I buddied up last year with a few ladies and we are all still in touch out of bnb which is great :D

sounds fab babes im feeling yuk tired and constantly sick its horrible xx

Yes I found last time if I ate regular little meals or snacks it helped but doesnt seem to work so much at the moment this time. :(

Hi girls I am not due til 11th but can I join you as had my last baby 2 weeks early and am expected to do same again so would be earlier. I have a 5 month old baby girl and loved my pregnancy buddies last year they were my lifeline and would love to have some again x

Hiya Krissi yes of course would be great :) How are you feeling?

I need to inform my work this week as I am due back the week after which I'm sure they'll be pleased about :/ They need to find me alternate duties as I can't do full duties (Paramedic) as too risky when pregnant, which may not be too great so hopefully i get an ok job for the next few months.

Have a good Mother's Day xx

I feel OK which I am so grateful for I had hypermesis last time, feel sick but nowhere near as bad... maybe its a boy this time then lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->