first af after ectopic

mamadonna

Reaction score
hi everyone,af finally decided to show her face this morning :happydance:
cant believe i'm happy about it but it means moving on to a fresh month!!

so here's to a june bfp:happydance::happydance:

Hi :wave:
i know what you mean,i was so happy when af arrive after my mc coz it meant my body was getting back to normal and we can start fresh again,and ttc.after being devastated for the loss of my babies it was like a dark cloud was lifted,not that i'll ever get over the loss of my babies :cry: but it was a bit like a sign that i am ready to start again.:happydance:
good luck to you and i hope everything works out.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I apologize for not seeing this post sooner! :dohh:

That is wonderful news!!! Can you believe that you are actually excited about AF arriving?!?!?! LOLOLOL :happydance:

So your trying for that BFP in June?!? So am I, but, I think I will be testing around the beginning of July. Best of luck and let's get our BFP's!!!!!! :happydance::hugs::dust:

I apologize for not seeing this post sooner! :dohh:

That is wonderful news!!! Can you believe that you are actually excited about AF arriving?!?!?! LOLOLOL :happydance:

So your trying for that BFP in June?!? So am I, but, I think I will be testing around the beginning of July. Best of luck and let's get our BFP's!!!!!! :happydance::hugs::dust:

apology accepted lol

i kno probably the only time i have been glad to get af,i'm hoping to get my bfp in june but july will be fine anything after thats a total no no :grr:

good luck hun

Wow.

I lost my little angel at 6-7 weeks on the 7th of April!
(but lost my right tube)

Good luck! I was also so relieved when af arrived too! :)

wishing all of you the best of luck silent there seems there was a few of us around the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->