First AF after mmc

congrats to u tek!!! thats amazinggggggggggggggggg newwsss..i swear im over the moon for u!! Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thank you <3 I have a doc appointment tomorrow, hope all goes well! I am nervous as all hell, but trying to stay healthy and keep my mind off it :)

i wish i could tell u it gets easier and less terrifying! But i'm always terrified when i go to the dr!! Always..and i also still get scared of spotting or bleeding..as my hubby said it will never get easy..we'll be scared for the rest of our lives..kids are a big responsibility :D we just have to get used to it..Good luck hun on ur first appointment! Let us know how it goes..

I will be updating u girls next week about my gender scan! eek so nervous and excited!

Im so stoked for your gender scan, I cant believe its here already!

Yeah, I think regardless of anything I am going to be scared. So, I am just going to live my life! I go back to curling tomorrow, so that will be my first 'real world' type thing besides work since finding out. Oh god, I need to think of an excuse to not be drinking! Our teammates always buy us a round right away afterwards... eep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->