First AF after mmc

CBD - Thank you hun :) thought I'd show my face haha!

AFM -
Well I think AF is settling down now, pretty much going. So it's time to start getting ready for this cycle! Looking forward to NYE, even if I don't get my BFP, me and OH have made plans to go to a friends house and depending on whether I'm lucky this month we'll be having food, (maybe drinks) and fireworks! I'm excited because we didn't do anything last year really. Have you girls got plans for Christmas & NYE yet?

No plans yet! I think I'll just do xmas with Loch :) Right now its hard to think about with all the other stuff going on!

By wed next week, I'll be done report cards, the musical, and french class :) Then I can think about it a little more thoughtfully!

I am 8 dpo. No symptoms, just chillin ;) Hoping I have a longer luteal phase this time! I doubled my B complex so hoping it has some sort of effect <3 how about you?

Totally don't want to jinx myself lol, but whatever will be will be. I am 5 or 6 dpo (if I did at all) and AF should be here today or tomorrow if my body is going by the mc date. Otherwise I guess it could come anytime or my regular time of the 16th/17th. I got EWCM around the same time this month after my mc, as I did in Sept when I got pg. We bd'd the night before EWCM and the night of, but I got a UTI from alllllll of the bd'ing that we had to cut it short, so here is hoping something is going on. I have some watery/sticky/lotiony cm going on. It changes throughout the day. If anything, I will have to get pg or get AF and know that it's possible to try again so I'm in good spirits either way. Hope everyone is doing well!! Happy Holidays everyone, even though it does not seem like Winter in AZ!!! I have not worn a jacket once!!! :wacko:

Tek - "just chilling" haha :p I'm CD7 me! Looking forward to this month, you feeling positive hun?

Lauren - well good luck either way! I hope it's your bfp month, don't try to predict when af is gonna show up too much cos its completely unpredictable & can get stressful! Lucky you about the weather, it's freezing (literally) here in the UK :(

Lauren - well good luck either way! I hope it's your bfp month, don't try to predict when af is gonna show up too much cos its completely unpredictable & can get stressful! Lucky you about the weather, it's freezing (literally) here in the UK :(

Thank you!! Same for you!!! It's definitely hard after a loss. I am trying not to analyze every little symptom/sign/whatever it is lol.

We got invited to go with a couple of friends this weekend to have some coffee and karaoke. Only problem is, one of the couples that is going is pregnant and we both were around the same time, sharing our news with each other. Well, she still is and I am not sure I want to be around all of that right now. I hope I'm not being too ridiculous. I listen to myself and think how rude, but last time I was around her, I felt like crying when I got home and just discouraged. Now I need to make up an excuse as to why I don't want to go because I foolishly said yes :cry:

Thank you!! Same for you!!! It's definitely hard after a loss. I am trying not to analyze every little symptom/sign/whatever it is lol.

We got invited to go with a couple of friends this weekend to have some coffee and karaoke. Only problem is, one of the couples that is going is pregnant and we both were around the same time, sharing our news with each other. Well, she still is and I am not sure I want to be around all of that right now. I hope I'm not being too ridiculous. I listen to myself and think how rude, but last time I was around her, I felt like crying when I got home and just discouraged. Now I need to make up an excuse as to why I don't want to go because I foolishly said yes :cry:

I've got a friend who found out a couple of weeks after me (well it was OHs friend) we were like "bump buddies" til ofc I lost my LO. We've only seen her a couple of times since due to me feeling exactly the same as you do.. She due to get induced Friday & I feel as though I'm coming round to the idea after all these months. If you really can't face her hun don't feel guilty it's so difficult to be around pregnant ladies (and babies IMO), could you not make an excuse like you feel really ill?
Chin up :) x

Ladies I've got a funny picture I came across a couple of days ago and I wanna share so ill upload it when I work out how to do it from my phone. It completely described how I'm feeling whilst ttc & I'm sure you'll relate too! X

Aloha

I just got down with my first period after my mmc. After reading all the terrible pain and bleeding that most women suffer at a mc, I was nervous and wearing pads once the bleeding started so I would be prepared at work. However, I was lucky and not only had a shorter period but a lighter one too! It only lasted 4 days... I hope the same for you!

Aloha

I just got down with my first period after my mmc. After reading all the terrible pain and bleeding that most women suffer at a mc, I was nervous and wearing pads once the bleeding started so I would be prepared at work. However, I was lucky and not only had a shorter period but a lighter one too! It only lasted 4 days... I hope the same for you!

Welcome and good luck!! Are you guys trying now?

:dance:

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for that!! I see all these women posting things on fb and even a video on how her baby is beating her up in her tummy. I'm like man, what I wouldn't give to feel that again!!

I completely agree! Sick of seeing girls being like "9 months is well too long to be pregnant I'm sick of it" I'd LOVE to spend 9 months throwing up & getting fat.. I think it annoys me more since coming on this forum and speaking to ladies who have been ttc for 10 years +, been through hell and back & still don't get their earth baba.. :shrug: Some people just take pregnancy for granted, we'll be more blessed in the end though because we'll appreciate our pregnancies more x

Yes we're trying now! I just had a positive OPK on Dec 3rd so we were sure to go at it on Dec 3rd, Dec 5th and will try again tonight! Hopefully in a few weeks we will have a BFP!! Can't wait! Wish me luck!

Yes we're trying now! I just had a positive OPK on Dec 3rd so we were sure to go at it on Dec 3rd, Dec 5th and will try again tonight! Hopefully in a few weeks we will have a BFP!! Can't wait! Wish me luck!

Good luck! X

Everybody's quiet recently!

How are you ladies? Any new news? Tek how you doing?

Carly & CBD how's things with your little beans?

I'm currently CD12, bd'ing lots & looking forward to Christmas! (I honestly don't think ill ever grow up) :haha:

I love Christmas!!! Don't worry, you are not alone in that :D

I am currently cd1 (le SIGH!). Lol, but the good news is I am fertile on Xmas eve ;) I want to get a little elf costume... could be a fun story!

The good news is my LP was 2 days longer than last month, where it was only 10 days. So I know the B12 is working :D

Looking forward to stalking your after O symptoms/testing :D Keep me occupied while I am waiting to O lol.

Hello!!

Tek- Thats good ..B12 is working!..Hang in there...u'll get a new years bfp! :D

Amy- Also stalking ur tww :)

AFM- Just thought u girls are the first who deserves an update! Had my 12 week scan today ..and thankfully everything looked great!..Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the quality of the scan prints :( so bad..on the screen it was very clear...but the printed picture shows a white blob lol..i'll uploaded in one of the threads...eventhough its not clear

Tek - Boo to AF arriving! :( But yay to being fertile Christmas Eve ;) your gonna have to go and buy yourself a sexy elf outfit :haha: I'm glad your B12 seems to be working!!

CBD - ill have a stalk around for your scan picture when I'm on the laptop (I use my phone most of the time). Glad everything was ok though!

AFM - I've been quite crampy yesterday & today :/ not sure what that means? I'm symptom spotting like crazy, I really want my NYE bfp (even though I've told OH I don't really wanna think 'too much' about ttc over Christmas) :dohh: fx'd ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->