First AF after mmc

You should post the pic in here too :D

amy, when did you O? I sometimes get cramps around 3dpo, and once at 6dpo. I think sometimes they just happen. i have had too many variables, so for me cramps are nothing!

I'm not sure, I thought I O'd a few days ago but now I'm thinking this could be O.. CD14 today :shrug: I think I'm just thinking too much into things, I hate symptom spotting haha just drives me crazy :dohh:

So quiet!

How is everyone?
I got first AF after and now on cd 2. We bd'd the 17,18,19,20,21st with a positive smiley on the 19th. I tested twice a day from cd 10 with only one positive day. We used preseed. We did our part, now it's in the guy upstairs hands. You?

Ooooh, do you mean 2dpo? How exciting :D

I am waiting to O, should be happening just after christmas ;) Then we shall see. Not getting stressed about it anymore, as I have had good timing the last 3 months and Nothing ... Le sigh! Just going to enjoy the holidays :D

I know! It's been so quiet on here recently, maybe it's cos everyone's busy during Xmas but I hope your all good :)

Lauren - Good luck, I hope the man upstairs looks over you this month!!

Tek - Have fun Xmas bd'ing :winkwink:

I'm either waiting for af or waiting for a bfp, gonna test Xmas day even though its a bit early but af is due 29th.. Too impatient this month! Pleaseee be my month :flow:

Yay! Good luck to both of you! I think I will test New Year's Day or the 2nd. Haha, Amy, yes 2dpo. I am definitely not obsessing over it this time. Just marked my opk's everyday and went on with life. Usually I'd be on baby websites all day looking up symptoms and when I can test and trying to pinpoint every little thing. We are just enjoying family time now through the holidays and just praying we get a BFP. Good luck to both of you. I hope we all get a special new year gift. Merry Christmas and baby dust to both of you ladies!

I feel the same way l :)

And can't wait for your testing Amy!

I feel much more relaxed as well. Things are just sort of happening naurally. No "we need to have sex either today or tomorrow" comments : P I'm so silly!

I'll be testing on the seventh or so

Merrry christmas girlies!!! xox hope ur doing great..sorry i havent been active on this thread..Also, now im getting my energy back so hopefully i'll be able to be active on all threads and not just some

Wooo, second trimester!! Congrats girl <3 Merry Christmas everyone :D

Yay congratulations CBD sounds like everything is going brill :)

How's you ladies? You had a good Christmas?

I'm 2 days late but bfn.. Guess it's just a waiting game now :coffee:
Have a brill New Year ladies xx

Ooooh two days late! Awesome, you never know! :D

I didn't O this month, so I am a little annoyed. However, started doing opks again, and it looks like its getting a wee bit darker everyday, so hoping its going to gear up and get it right this time ;)

Merry Christmas ladies! And Happy New Year!

Ooooh two days late! Awesome, you never know! :D

I didn't O this month, so I am a little annoyed. However, started doing opks again, and it looks like its getting a wee bit darker everyday, so hoping its going to gear up and get it right this time ;)

Merry Christmas ladies! And Happy New Year!

Last time I got my bfp I tested a week after my missed af so I guess ill have to wait, if she arrives before then ah well! :shrug:

:O you didn't O? I hope your body makes up for it!! Good luck x

Still no AF :shrug: gonna do another test Monday if she hasn't arrived -.- think this is gonna turn into a trip to the docs!

How're you ladies?

Wow, how many dpo are you??

I am good, on a 12 hour train ride right now ;) going back home.

My cycle has been weird! Ovulated late, but cm And opk didn't match up. Then had a temp drop 4 dpo, I am currently 5 I think :)

Heeey ladies :) Sorry for not stopping by in a while...i usually log in on my phone to catch up, but takes too dam long to reply...so I have been checking in with you.

Amy I have my fx that you are getting a late BFP!! A week late!! Aarrgghh lol. You must be going crazy :-O

Tek good luck on your 2ww!! :) Fx you BOTH get your BFP xx

All the best to the other ladies too and congrats on the milestone CBD :) xx

Oh my god.

I just thought "heck, what if I did O ten days ago? I have shit tonnes of test, I might as well test!" Also thinking along the lines of if that was an implantation dip, maybe it would show.

Very faint bfp on 3 internet cheapies, pregnant 1-2 weeks on digi!

The digi expired last month though, so I am not holding these tests to mean anything yet. Its after midnight here, I will test with fmu tomorrow and see what that brings.

I'm shaking, but I am not going to read into it yet. Could just be a cruel trick of nature!

Oh my god.

I just thought "heck, what if I did O ten days ago? I have shit tonnes of test, I might as well test!" Also thinking along the lines of if that was an implantation dip, maybe it would show.

Very faint bfp on 3 internet cheapies, pregnant 1-2 weeks on digi!

The digi expired last month though, so I am not holding these tests to mean anything yet. Its after midnight here, I will test with fmu tomorrow and see what that brings.

I'm shaking, but I am not going to read into it yet. Could just be a cruel trick of nature!

Well girl, you are pregnant!!! Woohoo Congrats!! It doesnt matter if CBD is expired...it wouldn't give a false + :D I honestly thought you had ov'd just after your +OPK. Temps just sometimes rise a small amount. So happy for you!!

Thanks! I think so too. I took a FR this morning and yep, its there. I will post pics later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->