First and only +OPK!!!

readyforbaby

pregnant with first!
Reaction score
I couldn't get a clear picture but hopefully you get the idea...

I was back in Michigan for the holidays and not thinking too much about ttc as I have a Dr. appt. on January 2nd to figure out why I missed ovulation this cycle (had progesterone test done after usual O time and showed no O). Anyways, I started getting some ewcm and had only 2 OPKs with me and decided what the heck - should try one and got this!!! We were however only able to BD that night as it was difficult with all the family around, etc.
I hope it worked! It only takes once right? (gotta stay positive!)

I kept hoping for a Christmas surprise - but that was when I though I might have my BFP by tX-mas, but perhaps putting that energy out there gave me a Christmas joy afterall, lol.

Anyways, hope you all had very happy holidays thus far!

:dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• Holidays2008 118.jpg
    Holidays2008 118.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 43
Looks like a great +! 2009 is sure looking good for sure! Take care and I hope you are spending the day in bed tomorrow! HA!

Looks great!! Fingers crossed for you! :D x

Thanks so much. I have taken 2 tests and both negative so I started on provera to induce my period (I am on day 57 or 58 now). Then I am going to take a low dose of Clomid to trigger ovulation... hopefully it will get things back in order and even more, a bfp!

Wow, you chart looks fab, you might get a bfp in a few days, you are only 11dpo!!

thanks but I think the temps are due to starting provera. I will test again today just to be sure. It would be fabulous but just don't feel pregnant (not like I know what that feels like!)... lets hope I am wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->