First App with MW today

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Do you think they will send me for an early scan/internal??

I lost twins at 23 weeks at Christmas and have no idea how far along i am. My last period was 12th March, but i know im only just pregnant as i had bleeding last week when i wiped which made me test (thought it was AF).

I really dont think i can wait until 12 weeks so was wondering if they could send me for an early scan after my previous loss. Also, dont want to go too early and them not see anything because i dont think i can cope with the wait to see if anything is there or not.

Sorry for going on xx

I think that they will, but I agree with worrying if they don't see anything. I asked my doctor for an early scan yesterday, and he said that he'd rather wait til my next appt. even though it's at 9 1/2 weeks. He said that if they don't see anything, then I will worry even though he would tell me not to. I don't know, because I see that so many women here hear the heartbeat at 6 or so weeks! I want to hear it, but I know that if I went in early and didn't hear it, I'd be a mess.

Maybe they will be able to tell how far along you are...??? and then tell you whether or not you should get a scan. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

I would love nothing more to see something, but if im too early to see anything i will be a complete mess, im a mess now. One minute i say to myself "stop worrying, its out of your hands" next minute im like a crazy woman. Im going to have a proper chat to the MW today, because i cant go through 9 months like this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->