First appointment today...and Ive totally freaked myself out.

ReadyForBabyy

Blue Bump :) Feb 24
Reaction score
After a month of waiting since my BFP, today is finally my first prenatal appointment!
However this morning I wiped to find (Sorry if this is TMI) a large amount of mucus which had a ting of brown. Also Ive been having back pain and light cramping.
I googled this and of course google got the best of me..if all came up for signs of miscarriage. Sigh. But Im still having all the pregnancy symptoms in the book.
My appointment is in two hours and I cant help but think im going to get horrible news. Try to stay positive despite...

Hey I have been the same - I am now 10 weeks and have been worrying myself sick as had brown blood last week - so had an early scan Monday and all was fine - saw the hb etc. Yesterday I awake to wipe bright red blood - so back to hosp for internal swabs and tomorrow an internal scan. Try not to worry (so I'm being told) - I am sure both our little monkeys are fine! xxxx

How did the appt go? I've been bleeding for the past week, but also did with dd. it can be fairly common. I hope all goes well:hugs:

Happy to report everything is perfect! Heart rate was 167 BPM. And I'm 8+2. So relieved!

Hoping everything goes well at your scan bubbles! Sending my thoughts and prayers. Please update me.

Stranjegirl it went well. Freak out for nothing haha. I'm sure I won't be the last! Thank you for the good wishes :)

Glad to hear that things were good.
I was going to say a tiny bit of brown blood normally insn't a problem (says the woman who wiped when she was pregnant and saw pink on the toilet paper and started crying straight away only to find that it was my own finger :blush: )

Amazing that the heartbeat is so strong at 8 weeks. I don't remember what my boy's heartbeat was that early. Glad everything went well for you :)

Glad to hear that things were good.
I was going to say a tiny bit of brown blood normally insn't a problem (says the woman who wiped when she was pregnant and saw pink on the toilet paper and started crying straight away only to find that it was my own finger :blush: )

Oh that totally cheered me up!!!!!

Happy to report everything is perfect! Heart rate was 167 BPM. And I'm 8+2. So relieved!

Hoping everything goes well at your scan bubbles! Sending my thoughts and prayers. Please update me.

Stranjegirl it went well. Freak out for nothing haha. I'm sure I won't be the last! Thank you for the good wishes :)

Hi there RFB ... everything was also perfect:cloud9:

Saw little beans heartbeat and she is right of schedule for sizings ....10w2d here :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

So glad you are all ok woooop xxx

If anyone wants another funny story and has a strong stomach (some bodily fluid involved) click away

When I was pregnant with Bear I had really bad morning sickness (MS) and had to vomit each morning no matter what. I tricked the system by skulling water straight up, this would make me vomit and leave me just feeling neauses instead of having to actually vomit.

So I thought I had this down pat until one day when I accidentally squished a cockroach after washing my hands from my first vomit. This set me off again (as I had a little water left in my stomach). I RAN to the toilet to find my cat looking in the toilet bowl. To late, I up end my stomach into the bowl and get my cat in the process. I'm then stuck with the delima of what is more cruel, leave her to lick it off OR putting her in the shower.

I ended up locking her in her room for the day to lick it off herself, she just gave me this look of "if you put one more liquid on me woman you're going to regret it"

Hi there RFB ... everything was also perfect:cloud9:

Saw little beans heartbeat and she is right of schedule for sizings ....10w2d here :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

So glad you are all ok woooop xxx

So glad to hear everything is good with your little bean!

If anyone wants another funny story and has a strong stomach (some bodily fluid involved) click away

When I was pregnant with Bear I had really bad morning sickness (MS) and had to vomit each morning no matter what. I tricked the system by skulling water straight up, this would make me vomit and leave me just feeling neauses instead of having to actually vomit.

So I thought I had this down pat until one day when I accidentally squished a cockroach after washing my hands from my first vomit. This set me off again (as I had a little water left in my stomach). I RAN to the toilet to find my cat looking in the toilet bowl. To late, I up end my stomach into the bowl and get my cat in the process. I'm then stuck with the delima of what is more cruel, leave her to lick it off OR putting her in the shower.

I ended up locking her in her room for the day to lick it off herself, she just gave me this look of "if you put one more liquid on me woman you're going to regret it"

Ah that made me laugh! Poor cat. haha. Curiosity killed the cat as they say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->