first appt and quick u/s!!!

JessNJeremy

Reaction score
:happydance:Finally!!!...I got some physical confirmation that there is a little person inside me growing!!! It was like a huge weight was lifted off of me and I feel so relieved to know that he/she is in there and doing great!
https://272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/jrenke0485/scan0001.jpg
I could see the heart beating away! :happydance: I am still on cloud 9!:cloud9:

wooooooooooow!!!!!

congrats

ahhh thats great. Glad everything went well for you. I´ve got a scan next Friday, so am also hoping for another piccy - can´t wait!

Congrats! I was overthe moon as well after my first scan! I want one of those machines at home so I can keep an eye on the blob everyday!!

Really glad you got to see your little un!! Cute pic!

great scan :D, must be so exciting!

Also your location says Okinawa Japan? Really? Im from there! My family is all there, i've gone off and married my own Airman so we're stationed state-side, but gosh i get so homesick sometimes and can't wait to go back!

oooo wannabamommy, do we have the same due date now? 9th of July?

It's such a lovely feeling to know that the baby is okay in there. I'm sure you'll be on cloud 9 for a while yet!

bethanylee-yes! we do share a due date!:headspin: we'll have to keep tabs about progress! I know i'll be on cloud 9 for awhile and i can't wait to see my munchkin again!
Also, I married an airman and he's in Okinawa right now so he didn't get to be with me:hissy: and i miss him alot but i'll be going back pretty soon so our baby will be American/quarter Korean/Japan-born haha he/she will be pretty confused for awhile! I'm glad to be in the states right now though or I'd have to wait a long time before i could see a doctor! Thanks everyone for your comments!

How cute!!!!! He/she looks all snug in there! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->