First Baby due in April. any buddies?

Pixxie.Dust

Reaction score
I'm 19, and expecting my first child in April. ((I'm over the moon))
I have endometreosis ((SP?)) and was told that it was unlikely that I would conviece naturally at all because of it. How ever ((and this is the miracle part)) after just 6 weeks of trying, I fell pregnant. :cloud9:

Me and my other half have been together for 4 years, and lived together for almost 3 years. He's the one I want to marry and spend my life with. :)

I would like someone who's around my age, younger, older doesn't matter just not like a 30 years old ((Sorry to be ageist)) and is expecting their first baby ((or babies as the case may be.)) As long as you live in the UK then I'm happy with who every.

I'm happy to text, talk and email ((I have limited internet ((I'm using a pubs internet, drinking OJ...))

Hope to hear from people soon. :happydance:

Hiya hun! A huge congrats on your pregancy my auntie has endometreosis and she is only 23 an we are very close so i sort of know what your going through!

Im 17 and im due the 17th march if you want to text email or whatever, message me your number, email address... :) be nice to talk xx

Thank you very much for wanted to be a buddie. :)

I've done a few online due dates, so am not 100% sure when I due exactly. Have my first midwife appointment 24th August. :)

Could you message me your number, I can't figure out how to send you one. #-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->