First BFP! Cautiously happy

babytora

Reaction score
I am 13dpo and got my first BFP today after 3 months of BFN (couldnt try some months because either DH or I was travelling for work), and never thought I would get to see the cross +++!:happydance:. I wanted to share some more info since I have found this site so helpful and dont post much. I dont feel pregnant at all, the only cramps I had were really light ones around 9dpo for two days and then they completely went away. May have been implantation cramps??:shrug:

Other than that no symptoms! except for thirst? oh and increased creamy CM but I get that every month PO. The other BFN times I had lower back ache, cramps galore, disturbed sleep, you name it. Must have been PMS symptoms.

Also, I was on the pill for 15 years before I stopped last September 2009, and started trying since Feb 2010, but then I only learnt about the OPK this month! Good luck everyone and just want you to know that your BFP is coming to you!!!!xx

thanks for the well wishes everyone! Let's see how it goes. I am still feeling quite nervous. baby dust to all!!xx

congratulations hun - keep us posted :) xx

:thumbup:will definitely stay on this site and keep all posted!! have found everyone here so helpful and positive. I hope my BFP dust spreads around to all!!:happydance:

Congrats !!!!! I had no signs until i was 5 weeks and that was sickness lol! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->