First Clomid /IUI cycle

Good Luck to both of you, jjbubbles & MrsL4 (I really hope IVF won't be necessary since you've already been paying out of pocket for the IUIs and I know IVF is more expensive. keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!)

I'm officially 1 week down of my two week wait from my first IUI this year... any tips on making next week go by a lot easier?? and without testing too early!?!? I'm hoping we won't need to do IUI's 2 & 3 but if we do, I'm sure the 2WW will be easier then... it's the first one that can drive a girl crazy! lol

I think the best thing is finding a project! I like to sew, so I planned a few projects during that time period, which really helped.

Or reading a new book....or we watched Band of Brothers....whatever you enjoy doing!

I will definitely try to keep myself busy with a project! Thank you :D

Hi Ladies. I had my US yesterday and I have two follicles. Kinda bummed out, wish there were more, but two is better than none. I have to trigger Monday night and IUI wednesday morning. They want me to wait to test until 5/6/15, however I know myself and I will be doing a few days earlier.

Hi Ladies. I had my US yesterday and I have two follicles. Kinda bummed out, wish there were more, but two is better than none. I have to trigger Monday night and IUI wednesday morning. They want me to wait to test until 5/6/15, however I know myself and I will be doing a few days earlier.

2 is definitely better than 1 and who is to say you do not grow or mature more follicles between your US and the IUI? Stay positive & hopeful :thumbup:

Have any of the other IUI ladies in this thread experienced acne or breakouts with their clomid/trigger shot? I'm the type to get maybe ONE once a month and this past week I have counted 6+ :dohh:

2 is definitely better than 1 and who is to say you do not grow or mature more follicles between your US and the IUI? Stay positive & hopeful :thumbup:

Have any of the other IUI ladies in this thread experienced acne or breakouts with their clomid/trigger shot? I'm the type to get maybe ONE once a month and this past week I have counted 6+ :dohh:

thank you!!!!
yes trying to stay positive. I think If I wasn't on all these forums I would be super excited. However I hear al these ladies get 5, 6, 7+ follicles. I'm like holy crap... then I have two LOL. O'well, whatever is meant to be, will be ")

With regards to the follicles...many doctors will not perform IUI with any more than 2-4. I had 2 on 2 cycles and 4 on 1, but no positive yet. So we'll see. How did iui go momofdane? I am 7dpiui. No feelings at all, really. HAd a rough week at work, and a friend passed away this week. so maybe that has something to do with it. This cycle I O'ed day 12. 2-5 days earlier, but follies were both over 20. Progesterone was 32 7dpo. SO now we wait. No acne here, but super headaches which I normally suffer from mild ones daily and intense hot flashes. Hows everyone else doing?

hey there!
IUI went great! However, on the exact day I ovulate (today) I got the stomach bug. I don't know how or if that would interfere with getting pregnant. But I a praying it wont effect it. DH had 30 mil sperm post wash with 80% motility. She said that was great. And gave us a 25% chance this month.

yes, no acne here (well other than the normal)but then again Im on Femara.

jjbubbles - sorry to hear about your friend passing. that is a lot to handle and I'm sure your mind is overwhelmed

momo- glad to hear IUI went well!

I am 4dpiui - of course no symptoms
I have some friends coming into town so that has taken my mind off of these things! girl time = great time :happydance:

When are you testing MrsL4? I am 2DPIUI so right after you!

I have a question for you guys... Did you also BD? Or just the IUI.
We had the IUI 22 hrs post trigger, then BD 33 hours post trigger... we were also supposed to BD last night... 59 hours post trigger but wasn't feeling good. I am hoping that will be enough :(

Not sure ---- to be honest, after so many negative tests, I would rather just start my period to find out -- although, I have caved sometimes!
I just end up getting upset twice though, if I do that, rather than just once haha.

What about you?
My best girlfriends are in town this weekend and it has been so nice to reconnect and relax with them! Makes the two week wait go faster!

Hope y'all are having a good weekend

Not sure ---- to be honest, after so many negative tests, I would rather just start my period to find out -- although, I have caved sometimes!
I just end up getting upset twice though, if I do that, rather than just once haha.

What about you?
My best girlfriends are in town this weekend and it has been so nice to reconnect and relax with them! Makes the two week wait go faster!

Hope y'all are having a good weekend

yeah, I feel the same way. Its such a let down to see a BFN, then again I can't wait LOL. We will see how long I make it this time. Weekend was great, and yes makes the time go by fast!

JJbubbles - Isn't yout TWW up here soon?

Hi guys. I would test on Sunday, but feeling lucky this month. Basically feel nothing. Thank you for the condolences for my friend. She was a 34 year old doctor that had a passion for her work. Unfortunately cancer took her after 3 years of battling. She taught me strength, passion, and most of all happiness.

hello bubbles. I was just thinking of you. how are you doing? did your third iui work? my two iui's in march and april failed. I decided not to go through a third iui in May, for clomid side effects really suck, especially the hot flushes. but guess what, I got pregnant this month, naturally, with no medications, no opks, nothing. I was even expecting af to show up because I had all pms symptoms, though I felt somehow different this month. let me hear from you hunn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->