First cycle charting bbt, no idea what it all means!

Sesity

Reaction score
Hi :)

I used temping this month and am having difficulty working out exactly what my chart is showing me. Could someone please have a look and explain it for me? I have looked at lots online, but they all seem so different!
Fyi, I usually ovulate on day 20ish, have on average a 30 day cycle (on day 31 today). I do use opks but I think drinking lots in the hot weather caused me to not get a true positive this month (was almost positive on day 19).
My chart seems very up and down, I had a dip yesterday (about 10dpo), but it's back up again today!

Thank you :)

Attachments

• b_kFJt1U.jpg
    b_kFJt1U.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 14
ur chart is normal. if u were to put on ur chart ur cm as o whether it was dry or ewcm it would give u a true line rather than the broken line as ff works on other signs. i find i put all the info eg headaches if im feeling down acne all the symptoms u think mean not a lot and u eventually can see a pattern. so even before ur opk u will know ur due to o. it doesnt matter about it going up and down they call that a saw chart its common. the important bit is it stays abover the covefrline post o which it has . a dip can signal impantation and i had an implantation dip with my son 6dpo but as urs is going up and down every day i dont think u will see that on urs. even when my son was conceived it went up and down but every time it went up a little more and down not as less but ive seen charts like urs that end in a bfp as well. in short all u need to worry about is does ur chart show a definate increase post o and it does so its looking good.

I am on third month of consistently charting, and it's still kind of confusing! Hang in there! What's been helpful for me to remember is that you're looking for overall trends - individual temperatures aren't as important because they can so easily fluctuate based on sleep quality, drinking, temp of the room, etc.

Hope that helps! :)

I would say your chart looks fine. It seems like you ovulated on CD19 or 20. The reason it's giving you the broken crosshairs I think is because you had so much EWCM after your ovulation date and also missed a few days of temping in there, so it's a bit confused. It is odd to have so much EWCM after ovulation, but you do have a clear temp spite and temps have stayed high, so I think it's pretty certain you ovulated.

Mine also gets confused when I put in ewcm after ovulation. Even though it's clear I did ovulate, it still becomes confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->