First cycle of clomid twins! Pcos, ttc 2 years

Amazing story! Im still getting my hopes up that im going to get pregnant first time on clomid!

lovley story! gives hope to alot of woman especially me. I start my first lot of clomid when my af arrives xx

Great stories - Thanks for sharing. Helps bring some light to my situation.

I know i am extreamly late but congratulatons and i thank you for your truely inspirational story.

Hi there. This looked like a good site and I wanted to write because I need some advice on my current situation. I have a beautiful 13mth old son. I feel so blessed to have him he truly is the most precious baby boy :) Six months after he was born I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism.

My husband and I want our babies close in age, so we started trying November 2010 (5 mths ago.) I have done the ovulation tests when I am always suppose to be ovulating and it never once has said I am. Also my cycle is not normal, before we started trying I didnt get one for three months....and now I dont seem to be getting them again. As you know this is very frustrating and my fear of not being able to have another sibling just breaks my heart. I know I havent been trying long.....but from what I have researched about hypothyroidism it seems like it may be making me infertile because I am not ovulating. I know you have to ovulate to release eggs to be fertilized.

I have been reading a lot about something called Clomid. I was thinking of talking to my doctor about it. Can my family doctor give me a prescription or do I have to see a fertility doctor? How does the pill work? Any help would be great. Thank you :)

just read your story and it really puts a positive light on everything.. ur pic is so cute too, bet your so proud x

Awesome story! What days were you taking clomid 1-5? or did you begin to ovulate while still taking the pills?

3 years back my doctor did Ultrasound and found cyst(PCOS). after which she put me on Birth control for 3 months.
Now I am TTC since 6 months with no sucess. Got the blood work done 3 months back , got High TSH (Hypothyroidism) I am on Livothroxine and Vitafol One since 3 months.
Transvagina Ultrasound performed On Nov 1st 2011( Last menstruation on Sep 22nd 2011)

Results : Uterus is anteverted , measuring 7.6 x 3.5 x 4.2 cm. The endometrial echo complex appears normal measuring 3mm in thickness. No Intra or extrauterine gestataion is seen. the myometrium appears normal. no uterine Masses are seen.

The Right Overy Measured 3.4 x 2.2 x 2.5 cm. Leftovery measures 2.4 x 1.8 x 2.9 cm. FOLLICULAR CYST ARE NOTED BILATERA;LLY. there are morei numerrous on the right. there is normal vascular folw in both overies. No Pelvoc or adnexal masses are seen. As no free fluid in the pelvis.

Before to Ultrasound my doctor prescribed me clomid, I want to know if i can get pregant with the above history and how soon i can get pregant taking clomid(starting next cycle) .

Thanks in advance

Lol its a bit late but I wanted to make sure these were sticky babies!

I used to read these stories crying just wishing it was me and wondering why everybody else was getting pregnant and I wasn't. Well its finally my turn!

I have pcos diagnosed in May 2008, Hypothyroidism, have a very high bmi etc lol.

We were trying for 2 years, and finally finally got pregnant in september last year! I had no periods for months on end then a period that would last 3/4 months. Never ovulated on my own.

I started on clomid days 1-5 100mg in August last year, I ovulated on cd 5 and never got a positive on a opk because I didnt think I would ovulate that early!

I got all my "normal" symptoms like I did every month! I got a bfn on day 14 and really gave up hope. I decided to test again on day 18 and I got my bfp!:happydance:

The shock was just overwhelming, you dream of the day when you get your bfp, re play in your mind over and over and when it happens its just so surreal.

We paid for a private scan at 8 weeks and found out it was triplets though one hadn't made it. I'm now waiting for my lovely daughter and son :)

Never give up hope. Anyone who wants to know more feel free to pm me :)
xxx

Thank you for sharing . Im on CD1 today induced by provera and I start clomid CD5-9 . I have bmi of 38. something and my Dr thinks I have hypothyrodism . Pretty much your same story . I was affraid clomid wouldnt work for me and you just gave me hope . I know Im seeing this late but I appreciate this very much .

so needed that story. Waiting for Ov in my first cycle of clomid after 2 years unexplained... Thanks

hello there didn't see your post because i'm not really in the success side of LTTTC often :( I am on 50 mg days 2-6. day 12 and 21 bloods were alright 691day 12 and 32.4 day 21, I am now 11dpo and just waiting to test. Not feeling optimistic though.

Hello everyone! please can someone help me and give me advice please! i got diagnosed with PCOS 8 months ago. Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for about a year. But i was on the depo injection before, so i came off to try for a baby, but i wasnt having my period.. i didnt have a period for 2years! i had scans test etc and they told me i had PCOS and they gave me medication (forgot what it was called) to help regulate my periods.. the first 2 months i had 5 periods! then it became normal and i had a period once a month, not same dates though.. ive lost 1st 3lb cos that what the doctors told me too do, but still not having any luck. :'( but its really getting me down. ive booked a doctors appointment but iam so nervous. i dont want to hear anything bad or the 'give it time' speech!! is there any medication they'll give me, and when they talk about 28 cyles i dont undertand what it means. please help me urgently. Im so glad its worked out for you all and u can finally put ur minds at rest. but i have nobody to talk to and i just need reasuance. :flower:

I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS. I've always had irregular cycles, and have not had one since September 2011. My doctor prescribed me provera 5mg. for 10 days, and then am following up with Clomid 50mg, days 3-7. I usually just read these forums, but don't become engaged in the conversation. However, I feel that support from people who are going through similar things, could be beneficial. I'm very nervous to start Clomid, but we've been trying since December 2010...A LONG TIME! Any advice for someone getting ready to start their first dose of Clomid? :)

Lol its a bit late but I wanted to make sure these were sticky babies!

I used to read these stories crying just wishing it was me and wondering why everybody else was getting pregnant and I wasn't. Well its finally my turn!

I have pcos diagnosed in May 2008, Hypothyroidism, have a very high bmi etc lol.

We were trying for 2 years, and finally finally got pregnant in september last year! I had no periods for months on end then a period that would last 3/4 months. Never ovulated on my own.

I started on clomid days 1-5 100mg in August last year, I ovulated on cd 5 and never got a positive on a opk because I didnt think I would ovulate that early!

I got all my "normal" symptoms like I did every month! I got a bfn on day 14 and really gave up hope. I decided to test again on day 18 and I got my bfp!:happydance:

The shock was just overwhelming, you dream of the day when you get your bfp, re play in your mind over and over and when it happens its just so surreal.

We paid for a private scan at 8 weeks and found out it was triplets though one hadn't made it. I'm now waiting for my lovely daughter and son :)

Never give up hope. Anyone who wants to know more feel free to pm me :)
xxx

LOVE YOUR STORY. So happy for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back